Vlad

[Archived] Hearthstone Legendary Tempo Priest Undertaker Naxx Deck

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Tempo Priest Undertaker Naxx Deck.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Toxin Cards guide.
    • By Caldyrvan
      I am glad I'm watching Chump because not only he's an inspiration but also because I was browsing through the standard priest deck lists provided here and even though it's a long list they are all pretty much the same (many of them no fun anymore, at least to me and def. no fun to play against) and I get the feeling lately Icy Veins tries to provide the most expensive decks only. No doubt they are effective and successful but as I said, getting bored and it's kind of bad for every new player visiting this page and just seeing (s)he has to play longer than some cards take to rotate out of standard to acquire a viable deck. 
      So, I was wondering why are the no decks like the following in this list, something wrong with adding such decks? Of course you can't add every possible deck type/variation but with a dozen Highlander and Dragon priest decks already being in this list there should be room for at least one or two others.
      All credit goes to Chump for this deck, I'm just posting it as well as his first video with it.
      Budget Aggro Priest: Total dust cost 1600.
      With all of the cards being basic, common or rare we can assume most players have most of the cards maybe a few to craft. Pretty cheap imo.
      2x Emerald Reaver 2x Northshire Cleric 2x Potion of Madness 2x Power Word: Shield 2x Voodoo Doctor 2x Golakka Crawler 2x Radiant Elemental 2x Shadow Ascendant 1x Deathspeaker 2x Happy Ghoul 2x Kabal Talonpriest 2x Auchenai Soulpriest 2x Keening Banshee 1x Darkscale Healer 2x Sunborne Val'kyr 2x Bonemare Deck Code: AAECAa0GAsYEmssCDoQB7QHlBPIMtbsC8LsC2MEC3cIC5MICyMsCzswCn84Cps4ClegCAA==
      He was playing 2 version of this deck with the other being a bit more expensive using Genzo, the Shark and Leeroy Jenkins instead of the 2 Auchenai Soulpriest.
      Have Fun :)
      -> Budget Cannibal Warlock

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Tyrande build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Zadina

For the first time, we know exactly where and when the card reveals for the upcoming expansion will happen.
      The reveal season will start off with the livestream on November 20. Then, it's time for the fan sites and streamers to take over.
      The schedule for the reveals during November 21 to November 26 has been unveiled and you can check it out below. We will have a fast pace of 3 to 4 reveals per day!
      Blizzard Entertainment
      We’ve teamed up with the Hearthstone community to bring you a treasure trove of card reveals!
      Tricky traps and dangerous dungeon dwellers lurk behind every twist and turn of Hearthstone’s upcoming expansion. We’ve gathered a party of Hearthstone community members to bring to light all the lavish loot and malicious minions they’ve discovered while venturing deep into the catacombs.
      Check out the days and times below, and click the images to portal directly over to their channels. 
      Week of November 20 The schedule for Week 2 will be posted on Friday November 24 PST!
      (source)
      We will be following closely these card reveals. You should look out for them on our news forum and on our Kobolds & Catacombs hub.