Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

[Archived] S11 Hearthstone Hunter Undertaker Midrange Naxx Deck

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Hunter Undertaker Midrange Naxx Deck.

Won with this deck, from rank 11 with 1 star until rank 8 with 2 stars WITHOUT losing ^^. At rank 8 a rogue has finally beat me after using 203230230 spells, that is why I hate rogue soooo much!

Anyway, I like this deck the most. Because it has a little control thing in it. Rush decks got kinda boring for me. XD 

Yeah, it's definitely a nice little change of pace from the usual Hunter tactics right now. Glad you're getting on well with it.

1 person likes this

This is so good! Don't you just love that tingly feeling when you pull off a legendary undertaker startoff smile.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Standard Un'Goro deck.
    • By TeemoTeemo
      Hey hunters! 

I used to play hunter back in the old days (Max level 80), and now starting with the game again. Therefore starting to gather some research before making my character (Yea thats my thing). First of all im a raider, love doing that, therefore want to master a spec there can give me a spot on the raid teams. I passionated in the spec BM for a while, but have a hard time to chose, as my research came across Survival. Survival look pretty strong at the moment, when i look at characters as Nnoggah. So i want the hear some of the more experience guys in here, how is BM doing compared to Survival, is it lacking behind or is it doing better if played right? 

Hope to hear some opinions. PS i know typical question here, but as a person i just like to get all facts gather before starting something.
      Kind regards - TeemoTeemo
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Genji build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Zadina

The 97th Tavern Brawl is called 'An Ancient Recipe' and it offers players the chance to try out Journey to Un'Goro decks.
      The rules of this Brawl are simple: you choose a hero and you get a premade deck with the Un'Goro deck recipe for that class. The deck archetypes are the following and we even have guides for most of them:
      Quest Druid Dinomancer Hunter Elemental Mage (guide for almost identical deck here) Quest Paladin Quest Priest Quest Rogue Elemental Shaman Quest Warlock Quest Warrior All deck recipes have pretty good winning chances. This is a nice chance to play with cards you don't own and get to know the new Hearthstone expansion better.