Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasecfel

Stats weight for DK Unholy

5 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me the stats weight on unholy?

I go with Multistrike>Mastery>Crit

I believe he's asking for the actual values that should be buget to each stat.

I can crunch the numbers later, but I pulled these off simcraft for Unholy based on 630 ilvl gearscore,

But if you base the Gear Amount pt values you can see they heavly push Multistrike as your main budget.

Gear Amount
Strength 3490 (1099)
Crit 320
Haste 762
Multistrike 1268
Damage / Heal Versatility 64
Attack Power 0
Mastery 371
Edited by deathdoc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
    • By Madshot789
      <Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore Progression: Mythic (7/7) (2/3) (5/10)   Raid Schedule: Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Holidays will be rescheduled.    Current Recruitment Needs: • Tank • Shadow • Hunter • Ret Paladin • Frost DK All classes will be considered.   Server Information: Zul'jin (PvE) Ruin Battlegroup Chicago Datacenter Eastern Realm Time   In-game contacts: Madness (Madness#12309) Applejuice (Apple#11916) Srslynohax (Jake#11149)
    • By Cryea
      Hi Guys, I need little help with stats priority and rotation. I think, Im doing something wrong with my dps. Cant break 500k-550k DPS on single target and need advice to someone AoE target bosses in Nighthold.
      I send my armory:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cryea/simple
      And the logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7Tp6r4a2vKdtYPDg

Sorry for my bad english and its my first post.
    • By p1xel8ted
      Hey guys, I have all 6 tier items (heroic, some WF). My hands are 895, but got a 905 item from mythic chrono.
      Using
      ( Pawn: v1: "Blood": Class=DeathKnight, Spec=Blood, CritRating=4.57, HasteRating=7.57, MasteryRating=3.07, Versatility=6.07, Strength=9.07, Stamina=12.07 )
      (Bad I know, got the numbers from Noxxic, but just swapped mastery and crit around. Matches the balanced priority, been working for me so far lol). Not a bleeding edge raider.
      Current setup

Proposed setup

Did multiple AMR sims with both setups, and averaged it, and each time 4pc comes out a little ahead. Using Krosus as setup. 

I'm thinking it;s the versatility on the tier hands that is making the difference, not so much the 25% chance at a rune?
      Thoughts, opinions, Thanks!
    • By Timer
      Hey there!
      I'm 907 ilvl frost breath DK with the minimal 25% crit and 19-20% haste. I have 885 memento and convergence and I just got a 885 trinket with str and 1k crit.
      So excluding cases where ppl keep dying and with the new stat weights - is a pure stat trinket like that better than memento?