Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tarthios

Need input please

5 posts in this topic

I posted this on the 9th and saw over 145 views but no input. Can anyone here give some feedback on this please? Thank you

I'm a bit confused on the change for DW. I still for the most part stack haste then mastery. I could never get used to playing unholy because it just felt soooo very slow. Previously haste was before mastery as for priority. It seems this has been changed and I see on mr robot its the only priority available.

I also am confused and think it might be in error that mr robot lists the runforges backwards. I always thought razorice is main hand and crusader is off hand. they have it lsted the other way.

I posted this on the 9th and saw over 145 views but no input. Can anyone here give some feedback on this please? Thank you

I'm a bit confused on the change for DW. I still for the most part stack haste then mastery. I could never get used to playing unholy because it just felt soooo very slow. Previously haste was before mastery as for priority. It seems this has been changed and I see on mr robot its the only priority available.

I also am confused and think it might be in error that mr robot lists the runforges backwards. I always thought razorice is main hand and crusader is off hand. they have it lsted the other way.

Elitist Jerks agrees that Razorice on Main and Crusader on off-hand.

And they recommend: Strength > Yellow Hit to Cap = Expertise to Cap > Mastery >= Haste > Crit

And the Icy-Vein guide says the same. Where are you getting conflicting information?

[edit]

Oh I see Mr. Robot has the runeforges on the opposite weapons. Their stat priority looks correct on the pre-made DK I imported, Mastery>Haste>Crit. Just ignore the runeforge recommendation atm, guessing it's just an error on their side.

Edited by Stasis

up until MOP Frost DW most people stacked haste ten mastery. Unholy and 2hnd weapon stacked mastery. Now its suddenly the opposite so I am a bit confused on that. Haste still works better for me as DW. Mastery does seem to give a bit more on longer fights

Edited by tarthios

IMO, stack haste to about 45% then mastery after that. (change mr robot wieghts to Master: 2.06 Haste 2.06 until you get enough haste from gear to use their defaults) at 470ilvl that should put u between 43 and 46% haste and around 35-38% mastery, I've found it's alot better that way for dw, and you don't have to constantly wait for those pesky runes.

Yep, my ilvl is about 447 right now and I reforged a bit on my own to tweak mr robot and my haste. Thanks for the tip on the mr robot settings

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ZuzgwangGroo
      Hello all, 
                   Thanks for your yalls time and I hope I am in the the right place to ask. First things first, here is my toons info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Aurgus/advanced . The question I have is this. On the Arms Warrior guide, it states the the stat priority for Arms Warrior is Mastery>Haste>Versatility>Strength>Crit . Then the first thing it says in the next paragraph is the following.
      Strength is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
      Critical Strike provides additional damage to your attacks and abilities, and also increases your rage generated by auto-attack swings on successful critical strikes.
      As a on and off again / returning player and all around general boob, I mean, NOOB lol, this is extremely confusing. I am already and almost done with my main Warrior quest, and I have so far chosen gear that focused on Mastery and Haste. But from that the guide says, I am doing it wrong?
      Thanks again for your time , any help would be appreciated, and MUCH LOVE from Wisconsin :)

ZugzwangGroo,
      All Who Wander Are Not Lost :)
    • By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
    • By Madshot789
      <Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore Progression: Mythic (7/7) (2/3) (5/10)   Raid Schedule: Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Holidays will be rescheduled.    Current Recruitment Needs: • Tank • Shadow • Hunter • Ret Paladin • Frost DK All classes will be considered.   Server Information: Zul'jin (PvE) Ruin Battlegroup Chicago Datacenter Eastern Realm Time   In-game contacts: Madness (Madness#12309) Applejuice (Apple#11916) Srslynohax (Jake#11149)
    • By Cryea
      Hi Guys, I need little help with stats priority and rotation. I think, Im doing something wrong with my dps. Cant break 500k-550k DPS on single target and need advice to someone AoE target bosses in Nighthold.
      I send my armory:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cryea/simple
      And the logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7Tp6r4a2vKdtYPDg

Sorry for my bad english and its my first post.
    • By p1xel8ted
      Hey guys, I have all 6 tier items (heroic, some WF). My hands are 895, but got a 905 item from mythic chrono.
      Using
      ( Pawn: v1: "Blood": Class=DeathKnight, Spec=Blood, CritRating=4.57, HasteRating=7.57, MasteryRating=3.07, Versatility=6.07, Strength=9.07, Stamina=12.07 )
      (Bad I know, got the numbers from Noxxic, but just swapped mastery and crit around. Matches the balanced priority, been working for me so far lol). Not a bleeding edge raider.
      Current setup

Proposed setup

Did multiple AMR sims with both setups, and averaged it, and each time 4pc comes out a little ahead. Using Krosus as setup. 

I'm thinking it;s the versatility on the tier hands that is making the difference, not so much the 25% chance at a rune?
      Thoughts, opinions, Thanks!