Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kadill

Significance of buffs to Frost

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to go ahead and ask, so I didn't have to go searching far and wide through the interwebs, how significant are the buffs to frost? Are they equal or greater than unholy in any aspect now? I know they were behind before, but I don't know by how much so it's hard for me to make an edjucated guess about how much difference these buffs will make.

Raid Results - Includes hotfixes up to 12-9-14, EXCEPT Hunter/Death Knight.

It'll be close, Unholy was about 5-7% ahead, they buffed the majority of our rotation by 7%, it will still be a little bit behind but I'm thinking less than a 1k difference.

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Underclocked
      Okay, so i got a 3rd legendary for my frost mage, Sephuz's Secret, the issue is that I have the crafted legendary shoulders and Lady Vashj's gloves equipped. My stats: Crit 33%, Haste 23%, Mastery 32%, and Vers 4%. When I equip the ring, my crit and haste bump quite a bit up, and i lose a bit of mastery (because the gloves i use as a replacement have crit and haste too). Should I keep gloves on for their equip bonus, or should i replace them with Sephuz's for the stats and ilvl increase? I know my crit will be above the soft cap with ring, but i can swap gems and enchants for haste ones as noted on the guide.
      ~Thanks, Underclocked
    • By Bricktor
      So I've been playing around with SimC and every sim with Horn of Winter yields better DPS than Freezing Fog, between 9k and 11k more dps. What do you guys think? Is HoW better than FF without the legendary helm? Should FF be taken regardless? 

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Bricktor/simple 
    • By Kumunyo
      So here I am, consulting Icy Veins forums. I am a Frost Death Knight, with an iLevel of 885 that is REALLY struggling with my dps. I'm running a BoS build because it was recommended to my by other Frost Dks. I have done a ton of research about this issue to no avail and I really need some professional help. 
      Here's my armory and my charts for my last Heroic Nighthold with my guild
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Kumunyo/simple
      Dps Charts: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21405978/latest#
      Note: I do see that my Haste is incredibly high, I'm currently working to get the 4-piece tier gear.
    • By Madshot789
      <Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore Progression: Mythic (7/7) (2/3) (5/10)   Raid Schedule: Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Holidays will be rescheduled.    Current Recruitment Needs: • Tank • Shadow • Hunter • Ret Paladin • Frost DK All classes will be considered.   Server Information: Zul'jin (PvE) Ruin Battlegroup Chicago Datacenter Eastern Realm Time   In-game contacts: Madness (Madness#12309) Applejuice (Apple#11916) Srslynohax (Jake#11149)
    • By samskie
      I'm looking for the best builds per boss in NH.
      I'm kind of just winging it atm.
      Any help would be appreciated

The only legendary i have is KJBW