FORUMS
Damien

Basic Paladin Deck

Isn't the 2x sludge bleacher not in the deck? Because the additions say 1x hammer of wrath, 1x blessing of kings for 2x sludge bleachers......

It's called Sludge Belcher and please, try to understand the sentence:

You should remove 1x BoK and 1x HoW FOR 2x Sludge. --> (add 2 Sludge, not drop)

Guest Hampus

Thankyou for this guide! I'm still learning the game and it's help like this that helps me learn the most! thank you!

Guest Fluffydough

How would you fit Muster into this deck? Any links to the next deck to work towards?

Hey! N00b player here. Thanks for this thread, man. My Paladin deck was getting crushed until I saw this thread. It's improved my Paladin skills immensely. Still learning more basic strategies, but I feel more prepared after reading this. Thanks for the free education.

• Like 1

Guest Spykie

Keep up the good work. I built this deck to complete a daily quest and my god I won 12 straight games in a row. It's a slow deck with no taunts so your hero gets attacked a lot. But the opponents son run out of cards to play and the stormwind and frost wolf are perfect finishers. Thanks a lot for all these threads. They've helped me a lot.

And I recently unlocked BRM so are there any card swaps which I can do in this deck? Coz I see you've mentioned card swaps for the naxx set but not BRM. Anyways thanks again and keep posting new guides!

Guest ArmaGetItOn

Getting my board wiped every single turn with this deck, every game.

0/10

Getting my board wiped every single turn with this deck, every game.

0/10

It's not the deck's fault if you overextend.

Guest hearthstone_noob

Hi, thank you for all the great basic decks, could you also include possible substitutions for the G&G expansion packs please? That would be amazing.

Guest Kitsune

Does Noble Sacrifice work at all in this deck? If so then what would I swap it with?

Guest Lankybrit

Hmm. I had a real hard time with this deck getting rid of a huge minion in a Priest Dragon deck. I'ver done the Naxx suggestions, so only have 1 BoK now. Any advice? I know Equality would be good, but I don't have it.

If you are having consistent problems with big cards, you can include a Humility, even though it's not recommended in the guide.

Guest Babarfunk

Very new to this game (one week playing).  This deck worked fine.  It took a little bit to figure out how to use - you need to be patient and not randomly throw cards out there.  Try to save as many cards back as you can - use your hero power instead and be smart about attacking their minions. Usually they will empty their hand and you will still have 5 or so cards left, then you lower the boom. 

Guest DearthProof

Went 9-1 on Unranked today. And so far going 9-6 on Ranked. Awesome deck. Had a lot of fun pushing two expensive decks (rares and epics galore) to the brink the other day, losing 0-3 and 0-1 respectively. Don't get me wrong, this deck can and have won against the more expensive decks. Just mentioning the two cause they were really fun.

You're PRIEST deck is also very effective. The mate deck, not so much. Getting my arse kicked left and right. The meta game against Mage have move forwards I suppose.

#only change to the deck: Swapped one Murlock with Argent Protector.

Guest Starkillred

I opened 2 murloc knights and I know the card is super good.What do you think I should replace sottle?Btw I have made the naxx changes and I put in 2 muster for 2 razorfen.

Guest Starkillred

I opened 2 murloc knights and I know the card is super good.What do you think I should replace sottle?Btw I have made the naxx changes and I put in 2 muster for 2 razorfen.

Take out the Frostwolfs, you'll curve out a little quicker and should be able to swarm people a bit faster. You're right, Murloc Knight is an insane card!

Guest Aptypr

Hi! it's been a long time after LoE release, will there be some update of basic decks like that, for example what about Keeper of Uldaman? And what about other classes' basic decks?)

Hi! Excellent deck, I win a lot of matches with it. I have just completed Naxx and LoE, so I did the recommended Naxx-cardswaps. What other swaps would you recommend with acces to the LoE cards?