Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Mid Budget Paladin Control GvG

Sign in to follow this  

8 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Mid Budget Paladin Control Deck for GvG.

That's definitely a change that could work, and something that i'm using in the Midrange Paladin lists, but it's a little situational and I preferred the solidarity of the Chows in testing.

Hi. My usual small typo-like comments.. :-)

1) In the end of this article there is a mention to Big Game Hunter, which was cutted from this deck in its budget version..

2) Is the replacement of Tirion with Ragnaros or Ysera a good option for the full-budget version of the deck too?

Dr. Boom works in most decks :P

Serious answer, a lot of my decks right now are being built without a Big Game Hunter target in them, since almost every deck is carrying a BGH now to answer Boom and other minions, you can add Boom into this deck if you like, but it'll be your only BGH target, and you may find yourself losing it for free too often.

I win 2/3 games with my old control deck. 

Then i tryed yours, used 22 euro, to get the cards needed, except for
1xLuster for battle and
1x Lay on hands.. 
1x Zombie Chow
I lost 3 or 4 and won 1 so far.. Wtf is going wrong here.. 

I have no idea how to turn this deck into a winning hand at all.
Unless the 3 i miss is INSANELY crucial. 

In what world does a Paladin deck with Tirion and 4 epics count as "budget"? I don't even have Tirion in my $500 P2W account...

Sign in to follow this