FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Low Budget Shaman Midrange GvG

Because half of Earth Shock's utility was to deal with early game minions against Hunter etc. The deck now has extra low cost removal cards like Crackle, as well as Annoy-O-Tron that can do that job for you.

Guest Isha

I don't understand why is gnomish inventor included in most of shaman decks. I play mana tide instead of it, but when noting mana tide within card swaps you prefer something else to be replaced. Is it because of curve or something? But I never tend to have a problem on turn 4 when playing shaman without inventor.

A lot of times Mana Tide only draws one card, so it's played on the board, gets hit by a minion and replaces itself in your hand. In those situations Mana Tide and Gnomish do the same thing, but Gnomish actually fights for the board. It's fine to play either, or both though.

Guest Neil

Hi.  Thank you for this deck!  Would Dunemaul Shaman fit into it by any chance?

Not really, Dunemaul is more appropriate for an aggressive deck, you want consistency with this build, so Dunemaul's random attacks would be quite detrimental.

Hi. In the full-budget version fo this deck Lightning Bolt was replaced by a 2nd Earth Shock, Doomhammer by Powermace, a Crackle by Kel'Thuzad, and a copy each of Feral Spirit and Defender of Argus were replaced by two Piloted Shredders: do you suggest these changes to this low-budget version of the deck too? And, if that's the case, do you suggest to replace the two Unbound Elementals with two Harvest Golems?

Guest Seabear

I have all the cards that this deck requires except for azure drake and not enough dust to craft it...is there any card that could have a similar effect to the drake that i could use in its place?

Sign in to follow this