Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Low Budget Shaman Midrange GvG

13 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Low Budget Shaman Midrange Deck for GvG.

Because half of Earth Shock's utility was to deal with early game minions against Hunter etc. The deck now has extra low cost removal cards like Crackle, as well as Annoy-O-Tron that can do that job for you.

I don't understand why is gnomish inventor included in most of shaman decks. I play mana tide instead of it, but when noting mana tide within card swaps you prefer something else to be replaced. Is it because of curve or something? But I never tend to have a problem on turn 4 when playing shaman without inventor.

A lot of times Mana Tide only draws one card, so it's played on the board, gets hit by a minion and replaces itself in your hand. In those situations Mana Tide and Gnomish do the same thing, but Gnomish actually fights for the board. It's fine to play either, or both though.

Hi.  Thank you for this deck!  Would Dunemaul Shaman fit into it by any chance?

Not really, Dunemaul is more appropriate for an aggressive deck, you want consistency with this build, so Dunemaul's random attacks would be quite detrimental.

Hi. In the full-budget version fo this deck Lightning Bolt was replaced by a 2nd Earth Shock, Doomhammer by Powermace, a Crackle by Kel'Thuzad, and a copy each of Feral Spirit and Defender of Argus were replaced by two Piloted Shredders: do you suggest these changes to this low-budget version of the deck too? And, if that's the case, do you suggest to replace the two Unbound Elementals with two Harvest Golems?

What about BGH or Faceless in this deck, or even Dr. Boom, to help with the bigger minions.

I have all the cards that this deck requires except for azure drake and not enough dust to craft it...is there any card that could have a similar effect to the drake that i could use in its place?

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

A new mini-series of funny shorts has started, and we already have 2 episodes out! Mulligans sees an ordinary guy complete the quests that everyday life throws his way with the help of some unusual friends: Uther, Jaina, and Gul’dan. See them battle printer problems and who gets to ride shotgun in the first two episodes:

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Unholy Death Knight PvP guide for Legion.
    • By L0rinda

The Europe Spring Playoffs and Championship took place over the weekend of May 20-21, which decided not only the new Europe Champion, but also the four players who would represent Europe at the Global Spring Championship in Shanghai next month.
      After seven rounds of Swiss, the top eight players cut to a knockout phase. The results of which were as follows:
        Hoej beat   FibEli3
        Neirea beat   INER
        Rdu beat   Casie
        Kolento beat   StanCifka
      This means that Hoej, Neirea, Rdu, and Kolento will represent Europe in the Global Championship. The top eight being so strong is a sign that the metagame is in a healthy place. All of the players were already known to be among the best in Europe, and despite their lineups differing substantially, they were still able to make it through.
      Hoej went on to take the title, beating Kolento 3-0 in the final. Hoej has been touted as one of the best players in Europe for some time, but traditionally has brought Control decks to major events. This time around, he brought a very aggressive lineup, and was rewarded for his willingness to adapt his style to the meta.
      The deck archetypes that each player brought to the event are listed below:
      Hoej: Aggro Druid, Secret Mage, Murloc Paladin, Pirate Warrior
      Kolento: Jade Druid, Midrange Paladin, Quest Rogue, Quest Warrior
      Neirea: Jade Druid, Discover Mage, Quest Rogue, Quest Warrior
      Rdu: Aggro Druid, Face Hunter, Aggro Shaman, Pirate Warrior
      The next four players to qualify for the Global Championship will be decided next week, with the Americas Spring Championships.
    • By kaoswielder
      Hi everyone

I won't pretend to be a veteran or a very good player because I am not either one of them (I don't raid or push Mythic+). But I've played rpg/arpg for around 15 years now on PC and have 7 lvl 110s. So I am somewhat not idiot when it comes to playing a class. However with an Enh Shaman, I am feeling like one. This class feels paper thin to play and damage seems exactly meh. Let me explain a bit more. 

I have a Frost DK, Sin Rogue, Havoc DH and a Ret Pally as melee. I felt confident while playing them that I can take on enemies and not die even if I pulled more than one. But when playing this Enh Shaman, I've died multiple times trying to do so. Not only that, it feels that a !@#$ty lvl 106 mob (same level as me) does more dmg per hit than I do. And mind you, this is not during dungeons but normal leveling. I've never felt this weak while playing any of my melee characters. I tried doing a Legion invasion to quickly level up and died basically half a dozen time doing every single invasion quest. I can't being to explain how frustrating that is.

Not only this, but damage wise every skill seems just not upto the mark when compared to other classes. My resource generator (Rockbiter) is a hand cramp inducing skill and I have to spam it a lot to generate Maelstrom which my other spenders just chew through. I get Stormbringer proc but its very few and far between and doesn't seem very effective even when it does. Isn't it supposed to be a nuke skill ?

I suppose this could be because of low points in my artifact and low level gear but I had the same situation on my other characters and it never felt bad like this is. I am losing my interest to play this class at all and no matter what rotation or build I try out, it is always the same result. I pull one enemy and then after killing it I spend my entire resource just to heal up.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and if it gets better at higher levels or if next patch improves our situation.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/saurfang/jhadphoonk

Thanks and have a nice day y'all
    • By PinkLuigi
      I know shamans are kinda messed up right now, what else is new.
      But I'm up to 900 and my already underwhelming DPS has seen no significant increase. I'm pretty sure it's tied to my low haste rating, but I'd like to make sure and see if it's just that or something else I can work to change.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/nimbonya

I'll Sim around 760k, This week I got 630k on Krosus, going up to 900k on Skorp and Tich.
      I feel like this is all far too low, one of our top dps is a warlock at i897 and often easily goes 900k and up just on single target.
      I could really use some help figuring out what I've done wrong and what I could improve.

My usual priority rotation works as follows:
      >Maintain Landslide/Flametongue/Hailstorm
      >Doom winds when off CD and Stormbringer proc'd.
      >Stormstrike when proc'd
      >LavaLash when proc'd
      >Stormstrike when off CD
      >Lavalash when 90+ Maelstrom
      >Rockbiter when -90 Maelstrom
      Feral Spirit-Crash Lightning combo and Doom Winds I'll sometimes delay if there's an add/burn phase, and I have a habit of refreshing Flametongue and Hailstorm on CD if I don't have any procs. I'll also occasionally mismanage Maelstrom and need to do 2-3 Rockbiters to get back up to speed.

My opener consists of: Prolonged Power>Feral Spirit>Rockbiter>Crash Lightning>Flametongue>Frostbrand>Stormstrike