FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Transmogrification - Death Knights

Guest Sylvia

Hey, is there anywhere I can find the transmog sets on female toons?

Guest dharmpirlord

what's a good pair of boots that complement this armor?

Guest Amethen

what's a good pair of boots that complement this armor?

Personally, I prefer the greaves of slaughter, they go great with the blue set.

Guest bonersmoner

HELLO ALL!!! i am a deathnight now and i used to be an insureance salesman, this is a welcoming forum and i hope to spend many a knight away from my fatwife who frankly doesnt please me anymore in any way she cant even cook or not cry all the time and now im here because golf is hard and i dont like insurance so let me assure you that this pun was intended and sometimes i even know when i can get somewhere but not other places at the same time and im sure you all know what that feels like so if you could tell me what way is the best way to approach this subject then maybe we could collaborate on some things and we would make great progress projects together towards a mututal end of benefits that extends through us all for until the end of time ( Magelocks amirite) #

Guest Crøwley

HELLO ALL!!! i am a deathnight now and i used to be an insureancearrow-10x10.png salesman, this is a welcoming forum and i hope to spend many a knight away from my fatwife who frankly doesnt please me anymore in any way she cant even cook or not cry all the time and now im here because golf is hard and i dont like insurance so let me assure you that this pun was intended and sometimes i even know when i can get somewhere but not other places at the same time and im sure you all know what that feels like so if you could tell me what way is the best way to approach this subject then maybe we could collaborate on some things and we would make great progress projects together towards a mututal end of benefits that extends through us all for until the end of time ( Magelocks amirite) #

Wut.

Guest Nevermind

HELLO ALL!!! i am a deathnight now and i used to be an insureancearrow-10x10.png salesman, this is a welcoming forum and i hope to spend many a knight away from my fatwife who frankly doesnt please me anymore in any way she cant even cook or not cry all the time and now im here because golf is hard and i dont like insurance so let me assure you that this pun was intended and sometimes i even know when i can get somewhere but not other places at the same time and im sure you all know what that feels like so if you could tell me what way is the best way to approach this subject then maybe we could collaborate on some things and we would make great progress projects together towards a mututal end of benefits that extends through us all for until the end of time ( Magelocks amirite) #

Wut.

seriously, super mega double Wut. But it's funny somehow

Guest ThatOneGuy

Yea, the way you guys updated the transmog sets is dumb. The set models are all in "movement" with weapons, and now have varied races/gender instead of the neutral human male model. This makes it hard to look at certain details, and gives a terrible angle to many of the sets. Please for everyone's sake, go back to the standard mannequin. Thank you

On 2/8/2017 at 1:52 AM, Guest ThatOneGuy said:

Yea, the way you guys updated the transmog sets is dumb. The set models are all in "movement" with weapons, and now have varied races/gender instead of the neutral human male model. This makes it hard to look at certain details, and gives a terrible angle to many of the sets. Please for everyone's sake, go back to the standard mannequin. Thank you

I'm sorry to hear that you're not a fan of it! :(

I'll pass on your feedback - we're always trying to improve and try new things to better the experience our users have!

Actually, I think I kind of like seeing the sets on different classes for a change.  I like the poses too -- makes some of the sets a bit more dynamic.

On 2/9/2017 at 6:52 PM, joonces said:

Actually, I think I kind of like seeing the sets on different classes for a change.  I like the poses too -- makes some of the sets a bit more dynamic.

Just out of interest, as someone that likes the change, do you think we should continue to use all races? Is it an issue to use races that don't have proper boot models? (Tauren, Troll, Draenei)

Feedback always helps, whether it's good or bad, since it means we know whether we are doing a good job of keeping our users happy!

Guest Raevenne

One more vote for "not a fan" of the changes to the graphics for the sets. It's really difficult to see details when the models are all in a "movement" type stance.

On 3/1/2017 at 7:20 PM, Guest Raevenne said:

One more vote for "not a fan" of the changes to the graphics for the sets. It's really difficult to see details when the models are all in a "movement" type stance.

Would you prefer for us to return to the old system or look for a new solution?

Guest Raevenne
On 3/30/2017 at 7:18 PM, Blainie said:

Would you prefer for us to return to the old system or look for a new solution?

The old system was just fine! It was easy to see what the set really looked like.

On 4/22/2017 at 3:04 PM, Guest Raevenne said:

The old system was just fine! It was easy to see what the set really looked like.

Will pass on the feedback and we'll take a look at how others are also feeling about it! Thanks :)

Guest Sheather

Is there a transmog that let frost dk sheath sword from the back? Cause i kind of saw one thats carrying his at the back. I never really paid attention to it that time. But now having a frost dk i kinda feel i prefer swords at the back...

5 hours ago, Guest Sheather said:

Is there a transmog that let frost dk sheath sword from the back? Cause i kind of saw one thats carrying his at the back. I never really paid attention to it that time. But now having a frost dk i kinda feel i prefer swords at the back...

There are a few choices, yeah! Do you have any kind of colour/design in mind? I can then try to recommend swords based on that.

I dont want to sound negative, so I'll phase my comment accordingly... I prefer the original pictures for the transmog instead of the new model screen shots. It was easier for me to identify what I want my character to look like. The new action poses throw me off a little.