FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Transmogrification - Paladins

Guest Imagjne - Baelgun

Please remove inv_sword_126.jpgGreatsword of the Ebon Blade from the list of two hand swords for Pally. It is completely unobtainable unless you are a DK. You cannot buy it from Quartermaster Ozorg! He only sells items to DK's, period.

Please remove inv_sword_126.jpgGreatsword of the Ebon Blade from the list of two hand swords for Pally. It is completely unobtainable unless you are a DK. You cannot buy it from Quartermaster Ozorg! He only sells items to DK's, period.

That's going to be fixed later today, thanks for pointing it out.

Guest geekgirl101

While not officially part of the set the Girdle of the Righteous Path and Boots of Courage Unending are a match to complete it.

9 hours ago, Guest geekgirl101 said:

While not officially part of the set the Girdle of the Righteous Path and Boots of Courage Unending are a match to complete it.

Which set? To make it easier, I made a single comment thread for all set guides :p

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Which set? To make it easier, I made a single comment thread for all set guides :p

For the Crystalforge set, Tier 5, I believe. They aren't set pieces, but do match the set.

We generally don't include this currently, mainly since they aren't actual item sets. We might update the transmog sets to include off-pieces that match. You'll notice that, for example, nearly every set listed doesn't have boots/belts.

Guest CelticArchangel

So how does one obtain the blue variation of this set if you can't queue for LFR anymore? 
I really want the shoulders but the tokens/badges for them are LFR only. 

On 1/27/2017 at 6:00 AM, Guest CelticArchangel said:

So how does one obtain the blue variation of this set if you can't queue for LFR anymore? 
I really want the shoulders but the tokens/badges for them are LFR only. 

You can still queue for old LFRs - they have different ways of entering. Which one are you looking for?

1 hour ago, Guest Caervek said:

The Paladin T6 info is wrong, this is the correct belt:

This should get fixed in the upcoming overhaul of the transmog section! Thanks for letting us know :)

On 11/08/2017 at 9:07 PM, Guest Jarhon said:

Time to update this?

Passing this on to the writer and seeing what we can do to get it updated/done.

Guest Elkagorasa

Great post, but the transmog links at bottom (wowRolePlay.com) are no longer valid. Site returns generic 404 errors. 

13 hours ago, Guest Elkagorasa said:

Great post, but the transmog links at bottom (wowRolePlay.com) are no longer valid. Site returns generic 404 errors. 

I believe we've contacted the site owners to report/fix this already, so hopefully things will be changed soon. If not, we'll remove it from the site :)

Guest Ravanche
On 10/31/2017 at 4:36 AM, Blainie said:

I believe we've contacted the site owners to report/fix this already, so hopefully things will be changed soon. If not, we'll remove it from the site :)

The site is still dead, and the listing is still present.

On 02/02/2018 at 6:49 PM, Guest Ravanche said:

The site is still dead, and the listing is still present.

I've asked for it to be removed again, sorry!