FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Golden Lotus

Guest Tom

Klaxxi is unlocked well before revered with Golden Lotus. Being revered with Golden Lotus only unlocks Shado-Pan and August Celestials.

Guest Dharock

Aye Klaxxi is only unlocked through 2nd quest in dread waste, not linked to golden lotus.

Klaxxi is unlocked well before revered with Golden Lotus. Being revered with Golden Lotus only unlocks Shado-Pan and August Celestials.

Aye Klaxxi is only unlocked through 2nd quest in dread waste, not linked to golden lotus.

Thank you guys! The guide has been updated.

Damien, I just reached exalted yesterday (been slacking a little bit) and you go through a quest chain that concludes with The Final Power. This rewards an epic 489 ilvl necklace. (Couldnt see it mentioned in the guide but I may have missed it).

If Im honest Im really glad that its over - got 3 inv_jewelcrafting_gem_42.jpgSkyshard so far, may take a bit of grinding to get the rest ;)

Damien, I just reached exalted yesterday (been slacking a little bit) and you go through a quest chain that concludes with The Final Power. This rewards an epic 489 ilvl necklace. (Couldnt see it mentioned in the guide but I may have missed it).

If Im honest Im really glad that its over - got 3 inv_jewelcrafting_gem_42.jpgSkyshard so far, may take a bit of grinding to get the rest Posted Image

Thanks, I added the missing items ;)

those are the prizes mentioned for me, not the ones in the guide

but that is with guildbonus

This is normal, combined bonuses of reaching exalted with the faction and having the cost reduction from your guild ;)

Guest jabbit

i can see the quest but my friend cant see them and is phased, any one? Help

i can see the quest but my friend cant see them and is phased, any one? Help

What quests do you mean? If you mean the firsts daily quests at the Golden Pagoda, I believe the only requirement is that you are level 90.

Guest Onattie

Sigh. Less that 300 points to go for exaulted and I can't find any quests at all. The ones in Golden Pagoda are gone, nobody has anything at the town, garrison, or camp.  I even ran a couple LFR hoping they would give rep. The NPC at the pagoda says something about  the Dread Wastes needs help, but no hint for that.  Now what?

Guest Deadlok

Just to let you know that you cannot do the quest Free Spirits mounted.  As soon as you click on the spirit you are dismounted.  I just got to exalted today so I am not sure when this change happened.

Guest WeeWilly

I know this is probably late after the fact, but is GL still a valued questing line? Besides the quest hub at the Setting Sun Garrison, what are the quests? And is there still a final reward at the end of becoming exalted (like the purple ilvl 489 necklace)? 

Couldnt this guide be just expanded for that and the old left on as a section?  smile.png  

I'm not finding much info on the changes, but I do know those dang Mogu are in the Halls and they are driving me crazy. 

Thanks in advance.

-wee willy

WeeWilly, as far as I am aware, the Setting Sun Garrison is the only quest hub. The majority of Golden Lotus rep is now gained through simply killing mobs, kind of like Black Prince. I'm not sure how fast it is, but that's what I've read.

Guest WeeWilly

ah, ok thanks, Elro!  It is still a shame that the GL went bye bye.  :(    Appreciate the feedback.

Guest Zirna

Damien, I just reached exalted yesterday (been slacking a little bit) and you go through a quest chain that concludes with The Final Power. This rewards an epic 489 ilvl necklace. (Couldnt see it mentioned in the guide but I may have missed it). If Im honest Im really glad that its over - got 3 inv_jewelcrafting_gem_42.jpgSkyshard so far, may take a bit of grinding to get the rest wink.png

Im so lost... ive been grinding forever and have not found any shards :/ is there something im missig? what mobs were u farming?

Guest Ellestrina

I just got exalted with Golden Lotus and it only took me three days.

1. Do daily quests.
2. Farm rares in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms
3. Farm GUO-LAI Halls. Each mob gives 10 rep and sometimes drop Guo-lai ( I believe ) keys. Use those to open the chests in the lower floors near the dragon. The chests drop rep coins, one 500 or 250.
4. Once you hit revered, buy the account bound token that increases rep to 100% gained. The mobs will go from 10 to 20, the coins will go from 500-1k instead of 250-500 and each rare will give you 400 instead of 200.

Takes 1-3 days at most, really easy. You can do dungeons/raids/PvP while farming too so you're not mindlessly grinding. Good luck!