TBC Classic Demonology Warlock Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
On this page, you will learn how to optimize the rotation of your Demonology Warlock in both single-target and multiple-target PvE situations in TBC Classic. We also have advanced sections about cooldowns, procs, etc. in order to minmax your DPS.
Demonology Warlock Rotation
As a Warlock, your main job is to do as much damage as you can, without pulling threat and killing yourself, or worse, wiping the raid. Below, you can find a rundown of the rotation for Demonology Warlocks in TBC Classic.
- Curse of Doom
- Immolate, if you are not wearing a lot of Shadow damage gear or if you have a Fire Mage.
- Shadow Bolt
It is vital that you do everything in your power to keep your demon alive. Drain Life whenever you notice that your Summon Felguard is not getting healed.
It is also very important that you get Strength and Agility scrolls and use them on you Felguard at all times, as well as making sure he is fully buffed with all party buffs. Blessing of Might and Blessing of Kings are paramount to your success as a Demonology Warlock.
Demon Choice for Demonology Warlocks
As Felguard Demonology, you will be using Summon Felguard at all times.
- 01 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Honor Reward Increases and Requirement Decreases Coming to Burning Crusade Classic With January 27th Update
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 26th
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Hardcore One-Life Ragnaros (and Rest of Molten Core)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 21st
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?