TBC Classic Demonology Warlock Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
On this page, you will learn how to optimize the rotation of your Demonology Warlock in both single-target and multiple-target PvE situations in TBC Classic. We also have advanced sections about cooldowns, procs, etc. in order to minmax your DPS.
Demonology Warlock Rotation
As a Warlock, your main job is to do as much damage as you can, without pulling threat and killing yourself, or worse, wiping the raid. Below, you can find a rundown of the rotation for Demonology Warlocks in TBC Classic.
- Curse of Doom
- Immolate, if you are not wearing a lot of Shadow damage gear or if you have a Fire Mage.
- Shadow Bolt
It is also very important that you get Strength and Agility scrolls and use them on you Felguard at all times, as well as making sure he is fully buffed with all party buffs. Blessing of Might and Blessing of Kings are paramount to your success as a Demonology Warlock.
Demon Choice for Demonology Warlocks
As Felguard Demonology, you will be using Summon Felguard at all times.
- 01 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2