TBC Classic Destruction Warlock Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Destruction Warlock in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Choosing a Stat
The Burning Crusade requires fewer consumables and enchants than Classic, but each of them is extremely important to maximizing your damage out put in any situation, but especially in Raids and dungeons. Below will be a list of the optimal consumables and enchants to help you get the most out of your Warlock.
The advice given here relates directly to the stat priority listed in this guide.
Best Enchants for Destruction Warlock
|Head||Glyph of Power|
|Shoulders||Power of the Scourge, Greater Inscription of Discipline, Greater Inscription of the Orb, depending on whether you have PotS left over from Naxxramas, as well as your choice of Aldor or Scryers.|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Subtlety|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats|
|Bracers||Enchant Bracer - Spellpower|
|Gloves||Enchant Gloves - Major Spellpower or Enchant Gloves - Spell Strike, depending on if you need additional hit.|
|Legs||Runic Spellthread or Mystic Spellthread, depending on Gold.|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Soulfrost (or the easier-to-obtain Enchant Weapon - Major Spellpower)|
Best Gems for Destruction Warlock
The Gems listed below are the only ones you need to worry about as a Warlock. If you do not see a Gem here, then you do not need worry about it. As for the socket bonuses, only worry about them if they give 3+ Spell Power or some Spell Hit.
- In red sockets, you will use Veiled Noble Topaz or Runed Living Ruby, depending on whether you need extra hit.
- In yellow sockets, you will use Great Dawnstone or Veiled Noble Topaz, depending on whether you need extra hit.
- In blue sockets, you will use Glowing Nightseye, if you need to meet a Meta gem requirement.
- For the Meta gem, you should use Chaotic Skyfire Diamond.
Best Consumables for Destruction Warlock
There are countless amounts of consumables in TBC. This page will showcase each consumable in TBC that you can expect to use as a Warlock. The descriptions will elaborate on the cases in which each can be used. If you do not see a certain consumable on here, then you can expect to never use it.
- Flask of Pure Death grants you 80 Spell Power for 2 hours. This is your main flask and you should be using it all the time.
- Flask of Supreme Power grants you 70 Spell Power for 2 hours. This is a cheaper alternative to the previous flask. Typically used for raids on super farm or if you cannot afford a Flask of Pure Death.
- Brilliant Wizard Oil grants you 36 Spell Power and 14 Crit Rating. This is the Oil you will use to coat your weapon.
- Flame Cap increases your Fire spell damage by 80 for 1 minute. This has a 3-minute cooldown, and shares a cooldown with Dark Rune and Demonic Rune. This is a very powerful consumable for Fire Destruction Warlocks.
- Destruction Potion grants you 2% Spell Crit and 120 Spell Power for 15 Seconds. Use this on cooldown with your other cooldowns, so long as you do not need Mana.
- Dark Rune restores Mana at the cost of your health. This is nice to have in Raid so you don not have to Life Tap. These are Bind on Equip, not on the global cooldown, and also share cooldown with your Healthstones and Flame Caps.
- Demonic Rune is the exact same thing as Dark Runes, except these are Bind on Pickup.
- Poached Bluefish grants you 23 Spell Power and 20 Spirit. This is your Food buff.
- Blackened Basilisk provides the same stats as previous food, 23 Spell Power and 20 Spirit. This is another option of food buff.
- Crunchy Serpent provides the same stats as previous foods, 23 Spell Power and 20 Spirit. This is another option of food buff.
- Super Mana Potion is your Mana potion. Use this frequently on longer fights to save you from Life Tapping. This should be always used during mass AoE.
- Super Healing Potion is your healing potion. Use this when your Healthstone is on cooldown and you are about to die.
- Free Action Potion make you immune to all Stun and Movement Impairing effects for 30 seconds. This is not used too often, but used during the Kael'thas encounter and is also good for trash packs.
- Invisibility Potion makes you invisible for 18 seconds. These are rarely used, but can be used to skip certain parts of raids and dungeons.
- 01 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Mastery First Ragnaros Kill and Molten Core Clear
- The Fastest Claws on Azeroth: 520% Haste Bear
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Terror of Soul of Iron: Messages After Teremus Takes Down Many Players in Stormwind
- The First (Two) Hardcore/Soul of Iron Season of Mastery Level 60ies
- Ahn'Qiraj Event Ambushes Player, Then Runs Away
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?