TBC Classic Guide to Druids' Best Macros
Welcome to our Macros guide for Druids where you will find out what the best macros are for your Druid in TBC Classic.
While this is not an exhaustive list of all possible / useful macros, we will be exemplifying almost all macro functionalities below. Use these templates as an example and replace their spells with the ones you feel will be most useful to you, personally.
TBC Classic Druid Macro Templates
- /cast !Cat Form
- /startattack [form:3,harm,nodead]
This is a simple macro that will activate Cat Form even if you were already in Cat to begin with. It uses the new ! command to prevent going into humanoid form if you lack the Mana to powershift, making it safe to use.
One-Button Travel Form
- /cast [swimming] !Aquatic Form;[outdoors] !Travel Form; !Cat Form
This is a great macro that is a one-button Travel Form. It will put you into either Travel Form, Aquatic Form, or Cat Form depending on if you are outdoors, in water, or elsewhere.
- #showtooltip Regrowth
- /cast [@mouseover,exists,help][@player] Regrowth(Rank 1)
Especially as a healer, some people find it easier to cast healing spells by mousing over their intended target on their raid frame, rather than clicking and actually targeting them.
This saves time and will allow you to keep an enemy targeted, which can be useful in raids to track casts. For other spells like Healing Touch, just replace "Regrowth" in the "/cast" line of macro. You can also replace the rank with whatever rank you want of the spell. If you wish to see the tooltip of the rank you picked, you need to specify it on the #showtooltip part as well.
Rake and Pounce
- /cast [nostealth] Rake; [stealth] Pounce
This puts both Rake and Pounce into the same bind, so you do not need two separate buttons, depending on if you are in stealth or not. You can modify this with any two abilities for when you are and are not stealthed.
- #showtooltip Prowl
- /cast [noform:3] Cat Form
- /cast !Prowl
This macro will allow you to quickly go into Cat Form to use Prowl from any form with just one button.
Bear and Cat Mangle in one button
- /cast [nomod,stance:1] Mangle (Bear)
- /cast [nomod,stance:3] Mangle (Cat)
- /cast [nomod,nostance] Cat Form
This macro allows you to use Mangle with a single button, no matter what your form is. It will also put you into Cat Form if you are not in a form yet.
- #showtooltip Dash
- /cast [noform:3] Cat Form
- /cast !Dash
This macro will allow you to quickly go into Cat Form to use Dash from any form with just one button.
Faerie Fire (Feral)
- /cast [nomod,stance:1] Faerie Fire (Feral)
- /cast [nomod,stance:3] Faerie Fire (Feral)
- /cast Faerie Fire
Mostly useful if you use different specs often, this macro will allow you to use Faerie Fire (Feral) when in a form and the regular Faerie Fire, otherwise.
TBC Classic Druid Addons
Macros are very important in making your character play as smoothly as possible, but so do addons, for which reason we recommend that you also read our Druid Addons page.
- 04 Jun. 2021: Explained how #showtooltip works with specified rank macros.
- 01 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Infinite A'dal Vs. Terokk Fist Fight - Brilliant Bug Use
- Bans Going Out for Ogri'la Quest Exploit, Up to 6 Months + Hilarious Hotfix Consequences
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- BCC Phase 2: Overlords of Outland Launch Delayed
- Overlords of Outland Guides for Burning Crusade Classic
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time