TBC Classic Restoration Druid Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 5 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Restoration Druid in TBC Classic Phase 2.
Restoration Druid Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Restoration, as described in our guide below:
Other Restoration Druid Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Restoration Druid, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If your character is still progressing through the content of Tier 4 or is ready to take on Tier 6, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
TBC Phase 2 / Tier 5 Restoration Druid Tier Set
Restoration Druid Tier 5, the Nordrassil Raiment, is obtained from the following bosses:
- Helm — Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Cavern
- Chest — Kael'thas Sunstrider in Tempest Keep
- Legs — Fathom-Lord Karathress in Serpentshrine Cavern
- Shoulders — Void Reaver in Tempest Keep
- Gloves — Leotheras the Blind in Serpentshrine Cavern
Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces — increases the duration of your Regrowth spell by 6 sec. This is a minor bonus, as you are not likely to use Regrowth a lot in most situations.
- 4 pieces — increases the final amount healed by your Lifebloom spell by 150. Lifebloom is our main spell, but is generally meant to be stacked up and kept rolling without ever letting it burst, in which case this set bonus has no effect.
Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot Table
At this point you can also safely drop Tailoring and Leatherworking (assuming you are not your group's drummer) in order to get Enchanting and Jewelcrafting or Engineering, which have better benefits.
|Idols||Idol of the Emerald Queen||Ambassador Hellmaw — Shadow Labyrinth|
Other Useful TBC Phase 2 Gear for Restoration Druids
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some of which are very close to the best and some of which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Druid weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Restoration Druid Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 08 Jan. 2022: Guide moved.
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Wrath Classic 3.4.2 PTR Schedule
- Official Support for Hardcore Classic Realms Coming Soon?
- New Sons of Hodir Tabard to Be Added to Wrath Classic