TBC Classic Restoration Druid Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Restoration Druid in TBC Classic.
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
TBCC Restoration PvE Talents and Build: Dungeon Restoration
Restoration has several viable builds for end game PvE content. This is probably the first build that you will use upon hitting 70, mainly focusing on healing in early dungeons and Karazhan.
Tree of Life provides a large Mana reduction on your heals over time, and should be used whenever possible. If you are undergeared, sometimes heals over time will not be enough to cope with tank damage, and in those situations you should use Healing Touch, which is a big Mana spender but also does incredible single-target healing.
TBCC Restoration PvE Talents and Build: Raiding Tree of Life
Once you have some gear and just want to focus on end-game raiding, you should drop the Healing Touch talents, as you will be purely focused on using your heals-over-time, and instead pick up Brambles and some damage talents in the Balance tree for more quality of life.
TBCC Restoration PvE Talents and Build: Improved Faerie Fire
Improved Faerie Fire is the main reason to use this build, in case your raid does not have a Balance Druid. With this point allocation, it is possible to maximize the talent bonuses to Healing Touch as well, while also grabbing some DPS talents for when healing is not required.
This leads to a very simple rotation of Faerie Fire, Insect Swarm for the tank debuff if needed, and Healing Touch spam on injured players, making use of downranking whenever Mana is an issue.
TBCC Balance PvP Talents and Build: Restokin
This spec drops some of the raid talents in the Restoration tree and invests those points into Balance, for control and instant damage talents that make you a strong Healer that can also DPS and reliably crowd control in PvP scenarios!
The Restokin spec is a jack of all trades, master of none, which is uniquely suited to PvP due to having its damage and healing mostly tied to instant casts which can be used while line of sighting or kiting enemies.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Adjusted builds for Phase 3.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank