Feral Druid PvP Gear Guide
On this page, we will go over the Phase 5 best in slot gear for Feral Druids in PvP.
PvP Best in Slot List for Feral Druids
This is our guide for gearing in PvP as a Feral Druid. This gear will improve your odds in World PvP and Battlegrounds, but skill is still the most important factor in determining the winner of each match.
You can learn more about how to leverage your unique skills in the Feral Druid PvP guide below:
It can be useful to have 3% Spell Hit (PvP cap), in order to reliably land your Cyclones and Entangling Roots, but do not get it at the cost of having useful stats on your gear.
Using PvP gear with Resilience is generally the way to go, but it can be useful to also use some PvE items for increased DPS, especially if you have access to strong raid gear and no Gladiator gear for that slot.
Any piece you lack from the best in slot list below can be temporarily replaced by Rare-quality Honor gear or whatever questing or crafted gear you have.
In case you want to compare this list with the Feral Druid PvE Best in Slot list, feel free to check out the link below!
Best Enchants for PvP Feral Druid
|Head||Glyph of Ferocity|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats or Enchant Chest - Major Resilience|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Brawn|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility|
|Legs||Nethercobra Leg Armor or Cobrahide Leg Armor (cheaper)|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Cat's Swiftness|
|Weapon||Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Stats or Enchant Ring - Striking (before stats are available)|
Best Gems for PvP Feral Druid
As a Feral Druid, you should look to use Relentless Earthstorm Diamond, to increase your burst damage, Delicate Crimson Spinel in Red sockets, Glinting Pyrestone or Mystic Lionseye in Yellow sockets, and Shifting Shadowsong Amethyst in Blue sockets.
Feral Druid PvP Guide
We hope this guide was helpful for your PvP exploits! Feel free to check out the detailed Feral Druid PvP guide as well in the link down below.
- 02 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 21 Mar. 2022: Updated for Phase 4.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 08 Sep. 2021: Updated for Phase 2.
- 02 Aug. 2021: Guide created.
- What's Ahead for Wrath Classic (Developer Update)
- Faction and Transfer Restrictions Lifted in Burning Crusade Classic
- Dungeon XP and Mob Behavior Changes to Combat Boosting
- Joyous Journeys Summer XP Buff Coming to Burning Crusade Classic
- New Group Finder Details for Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- An Update on Wrath Classic Fresh Server Transfers
- Fresh Start Servers Coming with Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch
- Upcoming Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation: August 10th
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank