TBC Classic Restoration Druid Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Druid in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best Enchants for Restoration Druids
|Head||Glyph of Renewal — from Thrallmar or Honor Hold in Hellfire Peninsula.|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Greater Shadow Resistance or Enchant Cloak - Subtlety|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Major Spirit|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Major Healing|
|Legs||Golden Spellthread or Silver Spellthread (cheaper)|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Major Healing|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Healing Power|
Best Gems for Restoration Druids
Because of the different stat values, as discussed in our stats page, the value of each gem varies, depending on the stats they provide.
The red gems are usually the most valuable, granting a lot of Spell Healing. Blue gems have Mp5 and Yellow gems have Intellect, Spell Crit or Spell Haste. Typically the value of just stacking red gems is such that you will want to ignore socket bonuses, unless you can get them with one split gem and they offer a strong stat such as bonus healing.
TBC Restoration Druid Meta Gem
Insightful Earthstorm Diamond and Bracing Earthstorm Diamond are both strong meta gems for Restoration Druids, with the final decision coming down to personal preference and whether you value Mana regeneration or raw +Healing more.
TBC Restoration Druid Red Gem Sockets
The Teardrop Crimson Spinel is the main gem that you should be putting into your gear, regardless of socket color in most cases.
TBC Restoration Druid Blue Gem Sockets
Purified Shadowsong Amethyst is the best blue gem, which you can use to unlock Insightful Earthstorm Diamond. Try to put them into blue sockets in order to get some socket bonuses as well.
TBC Restoration Druid Yellow Gem Sockets
Quick Lionseye can be used occasionally if you are close to hitting a new Spell Haste threshold for being able to use more abilities in between Lifebloom refreshes. It is also used to unlock Insightful Earthstorm Diamond, if you are using one. Use them on yellow sockets with good bonuses.
TBC Classic Restoration Druid Complete Consumable List
Druids tend to be Mana efficient, but you can still make use of extra Mana by using more expensive spells, such as Regrowth. You can prolong your Mana bar by a lot by using consumables, which is recommended when min-maxing or progressing new bosses.
TBC Classic Restoration Druid Flasks
Using a flask is weaker than having a battle + guardian elixir for Restoration Druids, as the stats gained from elixirs are a lot stronger. However, because they persist through death, using one can be much cheaper if you are expecting to die a lot. If you want to use a Flask, use Flask of Distilled Wisdom or Flask of Mighty Restoration.
TBC Classic Restoration Druid Elixirs
Elixir of Healing Power is the best Battle Elixir and should be combined with Elixir of Draenic Wisdom, the best Guardian Elixir.
TBC Classic Restoration Druid Food Buff
Golden Fish Sticks is the only healing food available.
TBC Classic Restoration Druid Weapon Oil
Brilliant Mana Oil (or Superior Wizard Oil if Mana is not an issue) is still the best oil available in TBC, due to its large healing and Mp5 boost.
TBC Classic Restoration Druid Potions
Super Mana Potion is the best potion available for regenerating Mana. Use it as soon as you can make use of the Mana it provides without wasting any of your passive regeneration, so that you can use more potions as the encounter progresses.
Other TBC Classic Restoration Druid Consumables
- Drums of Battle give Spell Haste to yourself and your group, as long as they are nearby. Make sure to use this on cooldown if you are a Leatherworker!
- Stratholme Holy Waters are great at killing packs of undead mobs, such as the skeletons on Nightbane.
- Dark Rune and Demonic Rune are farmed in WoW Classic content and serve as extra Mana potions.
- Flintweed Seeds and Wild Quillvine are needed to cast Rebirth and Gift of the Wild, make sure you always have some!
- Engineering explosives such as Super Sapper Charge can be helpful to clear trash packs quickly, but unfortunately can only be used by Engineers.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage are great for keeping your Mana regeneration going while doing some Mana free healing.
- Nightmare Seed serves as a 30-second health increase, which can be useful to stay alive in high damage situations.
- Protection potions such as Major Shadow Protection Potion are crucial to survive the high elemental damage of certain encounters, and can also be great in PvP if you have the right potion for the enemy you are facing.
- Free Action Potion makes you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 30 seconds, but do not remove effects already on you. These are amazing in PvP and can also be used to preempt dangerous stuns in PvE.
- Living Action Potion makes you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 5 seconds, while also removing any such effects already present on you. This can be of great use in PvP and against dangerous PvE stuns.
- Invisibility Potion and Lesser Invisibility Potion make you invisible for a while, making them great for skipping any especially hard parts of a Heroic dungeon.
- Swiftness Potion increases your movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds. These can occasionally be useful in both PvP and PvE situations.
- 02 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 23 Jul. 2021: Changed blue gem recommendation to Purified Shadow Pearl.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2022 Financial Results
- EU Season of Mastery To Wrath Classic or Classic Era Transfers Now Live
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: November 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 25th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 20th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 19th