TBC Classic Feral Druid DPS Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Feral Druid DPS in TBC Classic.
Feral DPS Leveling Builds
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
TBC Classic Feral Druid DPS / Tank Hybrid PvE Talent Build
One of Feral's strengths is that it is the only spec in the game that has two intended builds built into a single talent tree. This talent build makes use of that to pick up most of the important talents needed to DPS and to tank, while only making minor sacrifices in each spec. This enables you to swap between DPS and tanking anytime, making you a great choice for potentially off-tanking during a raid. Even mid-fight, you can instantly swap between DPS and tanking whenever needed.
TBC Classic Feral Druid Demoralizing Roar Talent Build
By swapping points from Intensity and Improved Leader of the Pack into Feral Aggression you gain a stronger Demoralizing Roar, which can be useful when there is no Improved Demoralizing Shout Warrior present.
You also get a minor DPS benefit to Ferocious Bite, which is especially useful against short lived enemies.
TBC Classic Feral Druid PvP Talent Build
The PvP build is very similar to the PvE builds, but also gets Primal Tenacity, Brutal Impact, Nature's Grasp and Nurturing Instinct.
This allows it to be more resilient to PvP crowd control, and also to have some extra crowd control and off-healing power for the Druid himself.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- What's Ahead for Wrath Classic (Developer Update)
- Faction and Transfer Restrictions Lifted in Burning Crusade Classic
- Dungeon XP and Mob Behavior Changes to Combat Boosting
- Joyous Journeys Summer XP Buff Coming to Burning Crusade Classic
- New Group Finder Details for Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- An Update on Wrath Classic Fresh Server Transfers
- Fresh Start Servers Coming with Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch
- Upcoming Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation: August 10th
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank