TBC Classic Feral Druid DPS Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best pre-raid gear for Feral Druid DPS in TBC Classic.
Feral DPS Druid Pre-Raid Best in Slot List
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for Feral DPS Druids, setting you up to tackle the initial raids of TBC, such as Karazhan. The gear choices in the tables below follow our stat guide priority.
Other Feral DPS Druid Best in Slot Lists
If your character is ready to jump into Phase 5 / Tier 6 content, then see our current best in slot list. If you wish to go through the content of Tiers 4 or 5 instead, then please see their respective lists below.
Pre-Raid Best in Slot Table
Wolfshead Helm is a special helm which will be your BiS helm for all of TBC Classic. It is absolutely required for competitive Feral Druid DPS and should be one of the first items that you go for at max level, if not before.
Some of the listed gear can be expensive to get, or hard to obtain in the case of heroic dungeon gear, so do not be afraid of going straight into raiding at 70, as it should be easy enough to do most of the bosses in questing gear!
|Legs||Clefthoof Hide Leggings||Showdown — Blade's Edge Mountains|
Other Useful TBC Pre-Raid Gear for Feral DPS Druids
While the list above contains the best gear setups, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it, especially due to some profession requirements. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best and some which are just much easier to get!
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Feral DPS Druid Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 01 Feb. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 26 Sep. 2021: Added Brewfest trinkets.
- 09 Sep. 2021: Added new Phase 2 gear options.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Wrath Classic 3.4.2 PTR Schedule
- Official Support for Hardcore Classic Realms Coming Soon?
- New Sons of Hodir Tabard to Be Added to Wrath Classic