TBC Classic Feral Druid DPS Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Feral Druid DPS in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best Enchants for Feral DPS Druids
|Head||Glyph of Ferocity|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Brawn|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility|
|Legs||Nethercobra Leg Armor or Cobrahide Leg Armor (cheaper)|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Cat's Swiftness|
|Weapon||Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Stats or Enchant Ring - Striking (before stats are available)|
Best Gems for Feral DPS Druids
Because of the different stat values, as discussed in our stats page, the value of each gem varies, depending on the stats they provide.
The red gems are usually the most valuable, granting a lot of Agility. Blue gems have Stamina and Yellow gems have Hit. Typically the value of just stacking red gems is such that you will want to ignore socket bonuses, unless you can get them with one split gem and they offer a strong stat such as bonus spell damage.
TBC Feral DPS Druid Meta Gem
TBC Feral DPS Druid Red Gem Sockets
The Delicate Crimson Spinel is the main gem that you should be putting into your gear, regardless of socket color in most cases.
TBC Feral DPS Druid Blue Gem Sockets
Shifting Shadowsong Amethyst is the best blue gem, but you will hopefully not have to put any blue gems into your gear due to using no meta socket.
TBC Feral DPS Druid Yellow Gem Sockets
Glinting Pyrestone is the best yellow gem. Use it on yellow sockets with good bonuses.
TBC Classic Feral DPS Druid Complete Consumable List
TBC Classic Feral DPS Flasks
Flask of Relentless Assault is the recommended flask for Feral DPS. Although weaker than using elixirs, it is a good option during progress on hard bosses because it does not get removed on death.
TBC Classic Feral DPS Elixirs
Elixir of Demonslaying is the best Battle Elixir against demons. Elixir of Major Agility is the best Battle Elixir against everything else. Elixir of Major Mageblood is the best Guardian elixir for long fights, and Elixir of Draenic Wisdom is ideal on short fights.
TBC Classic Feral DPS Druid Food Buff
TBC Classic Feral DPS Druid Potions
TBC Classic Feral DPS Weightstone
Adamantite Weightstone should be applied to your weapon at all times, as it provides a very strong stat boost and weapon damage increase, which applies to the Druid forms hidden weapons.
Other TBC Classic Feral DPS Druid Consumables
- Drums of Battle gives Spell Haste to yourself and your party, as long as they are nearby. Make sure to use this on cooldown if you are a Leatherworker!
- Stratholme Holy Waters are great for killing packs of undead mobs, such as the skeletons on Nightbane.
- Dark Rune and Demonic Rune are farmed in WoW Classic content and serve as extra Mana potions.
- Flintweed Seeds and Wild Quillvine are needed to cast Rebirth and Gift of the Wild, make sure you always have some!
- Engineering explosives such as Super Sapper Charge can be helpful to clear trash packs quickly, but unfortunately can only be used by Engineers.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandages are great for keeping your Mana regeneration going while doing some Mana-free healing.
- Nightmare Seeds serve as a 30-second health increase, which can be useful to stay alive in high damage situations.
- Flame Cap provides a small damage increase.
- Protection potions such as Major Shadow Protection Potion are crucial to survive the high magical damage of certain encounters, and can also be great in PvP if you have the right potion for the enemy you are facing.
- Free Action Potions make you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 30 seconds, but do not remove effects already on you. These are amazing in PvP and can also be used to preempt dangerous stuns in PvE.
- Living Action Potions make you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 5 seconds, while also removing any such effects already present on you. This can be of great use in PvP and against dangerous PvE stuns.
- Invisibility Potion and Lesser Invisibility Potion make you invisible for a while, making them great for skipping any especially hard parts of a Heroic dungeon.
- Swiftness Potion increases your movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds. These can occasionally be useful in both PvP and PvE situations.
- Scroll of Agility V and similar can be used alongside other consumables for a small extra boost.
- 02 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes
- Classic Era and Hardcore Patch 1.15.0 Known Issues List
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- Classic Era Patch 1.15.0 PTR Notes
- Classic Account Suspensions for October 2023
- Icy Veins WoW Classic Interview: Discoveries and Runes, LFR, ICC Nerfs and Much More