Fury Warrior Leveling Guide From 1 to 80 for WotLK Classic
Fury Warrior Level-by-Level Rotation, Talents, and Trainer Skills
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Fury Warrior Leveling Talents in Wrath of the Lich King
Your first talent unlocks at Level 10.
- Levels 10 & 11 — 2 points in Improved Rend.
- Levels 12 to 14 — 3 points in Improved Thunder Clap.
- Levels 15 & 16 — 2 points in Improved Bloodrage.
- Levels 17 to 19 — 3 points in Incite.
Improved Rend is great early since you have very few abilities. Next you will want to get Improved Thunder Clap as Thunder Clap deals great damage in early levels. Improved Bloodrage is a nice boost to your Rage generation, and Incite increases the crit chance of the few abilities you do have.
- Levels 20 to 24 — 5 points in Cruelty.
- Levels 25 to 27 — 3 points in Armored to the Teeth.
- Levels 28 & 29 — 2 points in Booming Voice.
- Level 30 — Be sure to respec now.
- Levels 30 to 32 — 3 points in Precision.
- Level 33 — 1 point in Death Wish.
- Level 34 — 1 point in Piercing Howl.
- Levels 35 to 39 — 5 points in Flurry.
Be sure to respec at Level 30 before continuing. Precision is great for leveling as it is very difficult to find Hit Rating on leveling gear. Death Wish is an extremely powerful DPS cooldown, great for cleaving mobs or killing elites. Piercing Howl is decent utility when you need to run away. Finally, Flurry is a huge attack speed increase whenever you crit.
- Level 40 — 1 point in Bloodthirst.
- Levels 41 & 42 — 2 points in Improved Whirlwind.
- Levels 43 & 44 — 2 points in Improved Berserker Rage.
- Levels 45 to 49 — 5 points in Improved Berserker Stance.
With Bloodthirst, you finally have a main damaging ability. Improved Whirlwind further increases Whirlwind damage. Improved Berserker Rage is a good Rage-boosting cooldown. Improved Berserker Stance is a huge 20% increase to your Strength when you are in Berserker Stance.
- Level 50 — 1 point in Rampage.
- Levels 51 to 53 — 3 points in Bloodsurge.
- Levels 54 — 1 point in Intensify Rage.
- Levels 55 to 59 — 5 points in Unending Fury.
- Level 60 — 1 point in Titan's Grip.
- Levels 61 to 65 — 5 points in Deflection.
- Levels 66 & 67 — 2 points in Improved Charge.
- Levels 68 to 70 — 3 points in Tactical Mastery.
Titan's Grip allows you to wear 2-handed weapons in one hand, greatly boosting your damage. Improved Charge helps with your Rage generation at the start of combat, and Tactical Mastery lets you keep more Rage when swapping stances.
- Levels 71 & 72 — 2 points in Impale.
- Levels 73 to 75 — 3 points in Deep Wounds.
- Levels 76 to 78 — 3 points in Two-Handed Weapon Specialization.
- Levels 79 & 80 — 2 points in Intensify Rage.
Both Impale and Deep Wounds increase your damage whenever you Crit. Two-Handed Weapon Specialization is great for your spec as you will be wearing two 2-handed weapons. The last two talent points are just fillers; maxing Intensify Rage is the best option for overall use.
Fury Warrior Leveling Glyphs in Wrath of the Lich King
Your leveling glyphs will differ from your endgame glyphs. Glyphs can be a huge boost to your leveling speed as some greatly improve the baseline power of your key abilities. Be sure to check the price of these glyphs on your server to vastly improve your leveling experience.
Fury Warrior Leveling Rotation in Wrath of the Lich King
- Keep Battle Shout's buff up.
- Heroic Strike all Rage.
- Bloodrage to prevent your Rage from decaying between mobs.
- Charge your enemy.
- Charge your enemy and change to Berserker Stance.
- Use Berserker Rage after changing to Berserker Stance for more Rage to use abilities.
- Make sure to use Victory Rush before the proc expires.
- Bloodthirst whenever available.
- Whirlwind whenever available.
- Slam with Bloodsurge procs.
- Rend anything that will live for most of the bleed duration.
- Heroic Strike rest of Rage.
- Thunder Clap does great damage early on and starts to fall off in the later levels.
- Overpower if any of your attacks are dodged.
- Execute any low-health enemies.
- Heroic Strike only if you have a large surplus of Rage.
Early levels on Warrior are fairly basic, only having a few abilities to use. Always maintain your Battle Shout buff, and at Level 4, keep Rend applied to enemies. At Level 6 you will get Thunder Clap, which is a very high damage spell early on, as well as Victory Rush, which deals great damage if you got the killing blow on your last target. At Level 12 be sure to learn Overpower and use it if any of your attacks are dodged.
At Level 40 you get Bloodthirst, finally giving you a main damaging spell to use. At Level 51 you get Bloodsurge, giving you instant-cast Slam procs. Level 60 brings Titan's Grip, letting you equip a 2-handed weapon in each hand for much higher damage. Your playstyle remains the same from here until Level 80.
List of Fury Warrior Trainer Skills to Buy
Training spells can be rather expensive, especially if you try to learn every spell available to you. Here we will give you a list of your top-priority spells that you will want to train so you know which ones you can avoid and save some money.
- Rend — You can stop training this spell after Rank 4 as you will stop using it after that.
- Heroic Strike & Cleave — Both of these skills get very minor damage increases with each rank. You can hold off on training these skills if you are low on gold.
- Charge — The only benefit of increasing the rank of this spell is the increased Rage it generates. Only train this when you have excess gold as the few extra Rage points are generally not game changing.
- These spells only have 1 rank and should be trained as soon as possible — Victory Rush, Hamstring, Bloodrage, Overpower, Disarm, Retaliation, Intimidating Shout, Berserker Rage,Whirlwind, Pummel, Recklessness, Shattering Throw, Enraged Regeneration.
- Save your gold instead of training these spells — Shield Bash, Demoralizing Shout, Revenge, Mocking Blow, Shield Block, Challenging Shout, Shield Wall, Shield Slam, Spell Reflection, Commanding Shout, Intervene.
Continue Improving at Level 80
Congratulations on hitting Level 80 in Wrath of the Lich King! Now that your leveling process is over, you can learn more about Level-80 Fury Warrior gameplay by reading our Fury Warrior Guide, which covers everything you need to know to properly play your Fury Warrior.
- 06 Sep. 2022: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer