WotLK Classic Holy Paladin Stat Priority
On this page, you will find out the optimal PvE stat priority for your Holy Paladin in WotLK Classic. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations.
Stat Priority for Holy Paladins
- Spell Haste;
- Spell Crit.
Intellect increases the size of your Mana pool, increases your spell crit chance, and, thanks to the talent Holy Guidance, grants spell damage and healing by 20% of your total Intellect. Intellect is an extremely powerful stat for Holy Paladins and fortunately you will not often have to choose between Intellect and the other stats listed here, as it is a primary stat.
Spell critical hits heal for 150% of what a normal cast would. The more Spell Crit rating you have, the more likely this is to occur, so this is basically free healing. It can, however, also lead to overhealing, which does nothing.
Mp5 (Mana Per 5 seconds) is Paladin's primary form of Mana regeneration.
Spell Haste makes your spell casts faster, allowing you to do more healing in a shorter timespan. The quicker cast speed can be extremely beneficial in high damage situations, but it will also make you drain your Mana even faster.
- 18 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Phase 2 release ahead of Ulduar raid release.
- 01 Sep. 2022: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer