Warrior PvP Guides for WotLK Classic
Welcome to our PvP Warrior hub for Wrath of the Lich King Classic. Here you will find overviews of all viable PvP Warrior specs, learn about their strengths, weaknesses, and best professions, as well as macros and addons for Warrior.
You can also find links to the detailed specialization guides below.
When choosing to PvP as a Warrior, you will need to pick between Arms Warrior, a full damage-oriented build, or Protection Warrior, a tanky, crowd control-focused build. While both builds are viable, Protection is much more gear required and only works in certain Arena comps, where as Arms is much more flexible.
- Arms uses two-handed weapons to deal constant damage to enemies, putting out high pressure in a PvP environment. Mortal Strike remains the bread-and-butter of the build, cutting the healing potential of your enemies in half. With the introduction of Wrath of the Lich King, Overpower becomes a powerful, consistent damage dealing ability, allowing you to put out a considerable amount of pressure on any enemy.
- Protection focuses more on the crowd control side of PvP, bringing many more stuns and much higher utility than the Arms build. Protection still will deal very high damage when properly geared, being able to kill almost any other class in a 1v1 easily. The main downside of this build is the lack of healing reduction, such as Mortal Strike, making this build slightly more limited in the team compositions it can efficiently run.
Warrior Macros and Addons in Wrath of the Lich King
Macros and Addons can greatly benefit your gameplay, especially in a high-paced environment like PvP where no two encounters are the exact same. Macros specifically can lessen the time it takes you to perform an action by combining two commands into a single button. Addons can increase the amount of information you are receiving in order to be able to better make a decision as to what your next move should be. Listed below are our guides for Warrior-specific Addons and Macros; most of these are targeted toward PvE but can also be quite useful for PvP.
Arms Warrior Specific PvP Guides in Wrath of the Lich King
Listed below are links to our guides made specifically for Arms Warrior PvP. Inside these guides we will go over the optimal specialization, best gear, and some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your character in PvP scenarios.
Protection Warrior Specific PvP Guides in Wrath of the Lich King
Listed below are links to our guides made specifically for Protection Warrior PvP. Inside these guides we will go over the optimal specialization, best gear, and some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your character in PvP scenarios.
Warrior Arena Compositions in Wrath of the Lich King
If you are interested in learning more about a variety of Arena compositions featuring a Warrior and its relative strength in PvP, please consult our guides on them below:
- 28 Sep. 2023: Guide updated for Phase 4.
- 18 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Phase 2 release ahead of Ulduar raid release.
- 26 Sep. 2022: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer