Bard DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Endwalker 6.2
On this page, you will find the best gear and best-in-slot items for your Bard DPS in Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (Patch 6.2).
Gearing Your Bard
This section covers best-in-slot sets for common needs. If you are working on gearing up at level 90, use the highest item level pieces you can get. If you have two pieces with the same item level, use the one with better substats. Visit our Bard melding guide for more details.
Bard Best-in-Slot Gear for Patch 6.2
The Abyssos Ring will give you a 2.47s GCD, which Bard plays well at. Note that some meld choices vary from the normal priority due to micro-optimizing around substat tiering.
Bard Best-in-Slot Gear for Old Ultimates
It is not recommended to pursue specific gear for old ultimates. That time is better spent studying the fight mechanics, as there are no notable DPS checks.
Your current level 90 gear will maximize your synced vitality, which is the most important thing. You will not lose more than a fraction of a percent in damage. Practice your rotation at that level and study the fight instead of worrying about gear.
- 20 Sep. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.2
- 20 Apr. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.1
- 01 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12
- "Tales from the Dawn": Third Story Released
- FFXIV Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage) Clear Rates