Bard DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Endwalker 6.4
On this page, you will find the best gear and best-in-slot items for your Bard DPS in Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (Patch 6.4).
Bard Gearsets (BiS)
This section covers best-in-slot sets for common needs. If you are working on gearing up at level 90, use the highest item level pieces you can get. If you have two pieces with the same item level, use the one with better substats. Visit our Bard melding guide for more details.
Portions of these gear sets can only be acquired by acquiring the current Savage raid tiers gear.
Bard Best-in-Slot Gear for Patch 6.4
This tier does not force us to use any skill speed gear. So, we are going back to using a Quickarm Materia X meld and Baba Ghanoush to hit a 2.48s GCD.
Bard Best-in-Slot Gear for Old Ultimates
It is not recommended to pursue specific gear for old ultimates. That time is better spent studying the fight mechanics, as there are no notable DPS checks.
Your current level 90 gear will maximize your synced vitality, which is the most important thing. You will not lose more than a fraction of a percent in damage. Practice your rotation at that level and study the fight instead of worrying about gear.
- 25 May 2023: Updated for Patch 6.4
- 10 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 6.3
- 20 Sep. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.2
- 20 Apr. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.1
- 01 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
Guides from Other Classes
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- FFXIV PLL #76 Recap - 6.4 Live Letter Part 1
- FFXIV PLL #75 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 2
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- FFXIV PLL #74 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 1
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released