Beast Tribes for FFXIV: Shadowbringers
This page contains information about the Tribal Quests in Shadowbringers. Here, players will find out how to unlock tribes, what items they offer, and what rewards they can get from doing daily tribe quests.
Shadowbringers Tribal Quests
Shadowbringers is host to three friendly tribes - one in Il Mheg, one in the Rak'tika Greatwood, and the last in Lakeland. They are the Pixie, Qitari, and Dwarf tribes. Shadowbringers Tribal quests employ a quest level sync system, where the rewards and difficulty of the quest is scaled to the player's level. Unfortunately, there is no Allied tribe questline in Shadowbringers. You can learn more about Tribal quests on our tribe hub.
The pixies of Il Mheg wish to restore Lyhe Mheg, a place they built together with their departed best friend. Tyr Beq will have you cooperate with them to ensure the region is filled with fun and happy dreams.
The Stewards of Note in Hopl's Stopple wish to restore their tribe's legacy. You will gather items for them to achieve this goal.
A Tomran Dwarf wants to build a workshop to help protect the merchants of the Crystarium. Your role in this endeavour is to lend a hand to Regitt in crafting various parts and materials, while the young engineering prodigy Ronitt begins to plan their next mechanical masterpiece.
- 21 Oct. 2023: Reworded as part of Tribal Quest renaming.
- 07 Nov. 2021: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- FFXIV - Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo: How to Watch It Live Online!
- FFXIV - Hairstyle Contest Winners Announced! See The Amazing Designs Here!
- FFXIV - Get The Collectors Edition For Half The Price!
- FFXIV - Cloud Data Center Stress Test
- FFXIV - Fan Festival: Third Round of Merchandise Available for Pre-Order
- FFXIV - Endwalker EP5: A Mini-Album of Epic Music
- FFXIV - Callback Campaign: Invite Your Friends and Get Rewards