The Aitiascope Full Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to The Aitiascope, the fifth dungeon of Endwalker. This guide aims to prepare players for the dungeon so they will know what to expect, with simple mechanic instructions and notes on what to watch out for.
Deep in the heart of Labyrinthos lies its secret among secrets─the device through which the Sharlayans have peered into the aetherial sea to learn Hydaelyn's secrets. With their bargain with the Forum fulfilled, the Scions of the Seventh Dawn are poised to journey to the Aitiascope and beyond to beg Her aid, but no depths are without their darkness...
The Aitiascope can be unlocked at level 89 during the main scenario quest "Her Children, One and All." It is the fourth dungeon players will encounter in Endwalker and is located in Elpis. There is a minimum item level restriction of 520 to enter.
First Boss Trash Mobs
None of the trash mobs are threatening besides having heavier auto-attack damage compared to previous dungeons. Ilberd the Unrelenting will summon four Sinking Arrogance adds with Visceral Hate, but the Scion's Memory will destroy them.
Livia the Undeterred
- Frustration deals raidwide damage.
- Aglaea Bite is a tank buster.
- Aglaea Climb will cause two of her tentacles to glow, doing conal AoEs in their direction.
- Aglaea Shot will shoot line AoEs towards the edge of the room. They will shoot across the arena once more after a short while.
- Odi Et Amo will place AoEs under players, then give a player a stack marker.
- The stack marker will be followed by Disparagement, a conal AoE.
- Aglaea Shot will be accompanied by Aglaea Climb, so dodge accordingly.
Second Boss Trash Mobs
- Sinking Partiality
- Unrightful Claim is a point-blank AoE. Tank the mobs towards the edge of the path so it does not fill up the entire path.
None of the trash mobs are threatening besides having heavier auto-attack damage compared to previous dungeons. Place all the trash mobs in the Archon's Memory's AoE to heavily damage them, and stand inside the Knight's Memory to gain a damage taken and dealt buff.
Rhitahtyn the Unshakeable
- Tartarean Spark is a line AoE on a random party member.
- Vexillatio causes Rhitahtyn to dash to the edge of the arena and do two line AoEs, which will kill players if they move inside (even after they go off). These will spawn rocks.
- Rhitahtyn will begin casting Shield Skewer, a line AoE down the middle path. At the same time, rocks in crevices will be drained and break. Move into the crevice of the rock that is being drained the fastest.
- Anvil of Tartarus is a tank buster.
- Shrapnel Shell fires slow moving AoEs, which will explode and do many AoEs towards their location. Move to the corners where the AoEs did not go.
- Tartarean Impact deals raidwide damage.
- The next Vexillatio will be accompanied with Shrapnel Shell, so players will have to go into the crevice on the side with no shrapnel.
Final Boss Trash Mobs
- Sinking Regret
- Lost Opportunity is a large conal AoE.
None of the trash mobs are threatening besides heavier auto-attack damage compared to previous dungeons due to the scaling.
Amon the Undying
- Dark Forte is a tank buster.
- Thundaga Forte is a proximity marker in the middle of the arena. This will shoot out cones of lightning towards the edge. Once the current reaches the edge, it will go off, so dodge the first set of lightning and move into it.
- Strophe will summon a large circle that slowly rotates, shooting a large line AoE across the arena. Subsequent uses will summon two circles.
- Left Firaga Forte and Right Firaga Forte will do a cleave on the left and right sides of the boss respectively. Facing the boss, simply dodge in the direction indicated by the mechanic.
- Entr'acte deals raidwide damage.
- Curtain Call is a long cast that places fire AoEs under players. At the end of the mechanic, players must stand behind the block of ice that spawns in the middle to line of sight the cast.
- Eruption Forte will spawn fire AoEs under players.
The item level 548 Etheirys Set is dropped from this dungeon. It has a level requirement of 89.
- 10 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- FFXIV - Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo: How to Watch It Live Online!
- FFXIV - Hairstyle Contest Winners Announced! See The Amazing Designs Here!
- FFXIV - Get The Collectors Edition For Half The Price!
- FFXIV - Cloud Data Center Stress Test
- FFXIV - Fan Festival: Third Round of Merchandise Available for Pre-Order
- FFXIV - Endwalker EP5: A Mini-Album of Epic Music
- FFXIV - Callback Campaign: Invite Your Friends and Get Rewards