Kurenai Custom Deliveries in FFXIV
This guide provides details about Kurenai, a Custom Delivery client in Final Fantasy XIV. On this page, you will find information about the client's unlock requirements, rewards, and achievements.
Kurenai's Custom Deliveries
Using Custom Deliveries, you can help Kurenai realize her dream to bring change to Sui-no-Sato. Kurenai is the third available Custom Delivery client available for you to craft, gather, and fish collectables for.
How to Unlock Custom Deliveries for Kurenai
Listed below are the unlock requirements for Kurenai and the vendor location to purchase crafting materials.
- Quest: "The Seaweed Is Always Greener"
- Level Requirement: At least one level 62 DoH/DoL (items will range from 62-64)
- Location: The quest is in Kugane (x10.0, x10.0), and Kurenai can be found in The Ruby Sea (x28.3, y15.3).
- Prerequisite quests: You must first complete the quest "None Forgotten, None Forsaken," unlocking the client M'naago. From there, complete the quest for Kurenai starting with "The Palace of Lost Souls."
- Vendor Location: The Ruby Sea (x28.0, y17.0)
Kurenai's Reputation and Rewards
Once you begin to increase your client's satisfaction, you will be able to obtain a range of rewards such as food, materia, and most importantly, increased scrip rewards.
|Satisfaction Level||Required Turn-Ins||Rewards|
|Level 2||3||, ,|
|Level 3||6||, ,|
|Level 4||6||, ,|
|Level 5||6||, , , The ability to change Kurenai's Outfit.|
Listed below are all the delivery options for Kurenai. While increasing your satisfaction level, you can only see the relevant item, whereas at max level, you can have any of these items at random each week.
For reaching level 5 satisfaction, you obtain the title "Kurenai's Best Friend."
For delivering 150 collectables to Kurenai, you obtain the title "Kurenai's Partner."
- 13 May 2022: Guide added.
- New Glamour For Custom Deliveries Now Available
- What To Expect For Patch 6.15
- Online Store / Mog Station Maintenance (Jun. 3)
- The Make It Rain Campaign Returns June 3
- Regarding PvP Balance Adjustments
- Square Enix on Network Delay and Packet Loss Issues
- Notes for Patch 6.11a Released
- Housing Lottery System Rectified