FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Rogue Oil TGT

Guest Chobo

What do you think about swapping Thalnos for a Geomancer until I get the dust to craft him?

Guest Donald

I don't have access to the two legendaries and Shades Of Naxxramas. Which easier obtainable cards could I use instead? Not attempting to get legendary, but simply to be competetive against other constructed decks.

Guest Para

So my question is, why not include assassins blade? Get that oiled up and you have longer lasting, consistent damage. More susceptible to HJ understandably, but still... Why isn't it an addition here?

It's just too slow, the 5 Mana investment can cost you too much Tempo, and yeah as you mentioned, if you end up getting a 5 Mana Weapon (+ More Mana and cards for Poison or Oil buffs) Harrison Jones'd, you're going to have bad time.

Guest Nova510

Sinces its relativily cheap deck, ive come up a few mirrior matches it comes down to luck, any tweaks you suggest for mirrior?

Harrison instead of Shade, Trade Prince is great too if they are running double Sprint, if they're running Gadgetzan it can cost you though.

If I want to include Gadgetzan, which card would you choose to remove? Also one or two Gadgetzan if we are putting any? Please keep in mind I am using Kobolt instead of Thalanos because I am poor.

Guest Seprahh

Hello, I'm guessing violet teacher is pretty much at the core of this deck but I don't have any. Can I replace or not?

Guest jesterchen

Just a quick thank you. I just left rank 20 for the first time! (Despite no Thalanos or second Prep)

Guest ninja_of_the_night

Running 100% same deck card for card, went from rank 15 to 20...

Don't know how people do well with this deck (I'm clearly a novice).

I get destroyed after losing board, have no minions, no way to recover/win match unless my hand is perfect.

Any tips?

Guest dimsum

Any particular reason why Shiv is excluded?

Makes room for the extra minions, getting on board with the deck is extremely important, so you're using your spells to protect your minions rather than just playing catchup the whole game.

Guest webbiam

I was getting my butt kicked because I was playing re-actively but after reading this write up and dropping minions early even without ideal conditions (earthen for 0,1,2 heal; SI:7 to face) I'm having some better luck.

It's definitely a learning experience for me!  I've gotten all the way to rank 1 but I guess I've only ever played Control or Aggro decks.  I'm committing myself to this Tempo / Combo deck for the full March season to hopefully improve my overall game.  Even though I currently can't get past Rank 13!

I'm thinking the most replaceable card here is Shade.  It's been clunky in my hands more times than it's been helpful.  Was thinking of swapping for a Piloted Shredder even though it's kind of off-curve.  Thoughts?

Guest Clip

I love the shade in this deck, against hard control decks like warrior or some mage decks it's a wonderful threat. 

Guest Ignax

Can I include a Dr. Boom? If yes for which card?

Guest SadPanda

I didn't have violet teachers, so I subbed Sludge Blechers. Was this a decent choice?

This deck is weakened significantly without the Teachers, but I would use Piloted Shredder as first replacement choice if I was forced to cut them.

Sign in to follow this