FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - GG Engineering

Guest Andrahill

as another bear i went for Bo the whole time. also works. just make sure the rockets hit him all the time and try to dodge em, you can still get hit over 10 times throughout the fight, buttt try not to die. stand on top of bo to make sure most rockets will hit him

Guest Michael

Rogue trying to do this fight but i cant see the visuals on the rockets... Helps?

Rogue trying to do this fight but i cant see the visuals on the rockets... Helps?

There's not much help anyone can offer if you cannot see the visuals of the rockets.  Try finding and turning up just that spells effects.

Guest Phelonious

WW monk.  Use the rockets against bo and healing spheres when bo is in immune shield as you will be immune too..

Guest haughty

as a bm hunter im killing the bosses and then getting killed by a rain of fire after they die but not getting credit for killing them. wtf is going on?

as a bm hunter im killing the bosses and then getting killed by a rain of fire after they die but not getting credit for killing them. wtf is going on?

You're reaching the 2 min hard enrage timer.  After 2 min, the rain of fire deals massive (and unmitigatable) damage.  Pretty much make sure you're using the brawler potion, stampede, rapid fire, dire beast, and bestial wrath right on the beginning of the fight.  

Edited by Orthios

Guest Elistrasza

Well, in the guide, he can actually see the bomb landing spot on the floor..

its not showing on my game.. any reason why??

maybe 6.2 bug? addon?

Guest 304114

Haveing trouble with this fight on my BM hunter I know I got to make the rockets hit the gnome problem is I'm not seeing a indicator before the rockets hit the ground can I get some help or this a bug I should report?

Guest Guest

Tip from Wowhead:

If you can't see red circles for where the rockets will land, enable 'projected textures' in your graphics settings!

Guest Solofix

If you can't see red circles for where the rockets will land, enable 'projected textures' in your graphics settings!

from Wowhead Forum

Guest immashootsyou

So as BM i could not kill command in the shield. Also, this is the whole reason I'm commenting, is there should be a next and previous boss button so you don't have to keep opening and closing tabs. I didn't know where to put this suggestion, so I put it where I realized. Sadly, it took till rank 4 lol.

23 hours ago, Guest immashootsyou said:

So as BM i could not kill command in the shield. Also, this is the whole reason I'm commenting, is there should be a next and previous boss button so you don't have to keep opening and closing tabs. I didn't know where to put this suggestion, so I put it where I realized. Sadly, it took till rank 4 lol.

I'll pass this on to the writers, thanks!