FORUMS

9 hours ago, Yellowbird said:

hey Pandacho,

would you be so kind and tell me how to import all ur vuhdo-settings for resto-shaman? its kinda greedy, but i have absolutely no clue what to do, my bad english may be part of it.

When i import ur settings for the 20-man-raid, i get all kinds of error messages from vodoo ( i translate this, so it might be different in english version of vuhdo):

"Mana Bar" is related to the non-existing Bouquet "manabars: Mana only" or Health bar is related to the non-existing Bouquet "Health Bar: (Generic, gradient)

i have absolutely no clue what is going wrong here, but i would really like to have ur settings to change them so they suit me, instead of having nothing and try to figure all of this out, vuhdo is part english part german, driving me crazy

if u could help me in any way, it would be much appreciated!

cya

I think that this is exactly the problem unfortunately - the language difference. I assume you are playing with other than English client? If it's true, you have to change all the spell names I used in Bouquets to your client language.

Btw, these two specific errors you posted you can ignore or delete the related bouquets - I made them in WoD and they are mostly irrelevant in Legion (the first one was to see only healers mana bars and the second one was to track dps using their damage mitigation CDs).

Hi thanks so much for this guide! I've been using Vuhdo mostly by trial and error. Most of it is pretty simple but some of it I was clueless about and this helped me figure that out. The only issue I'm still having is getting roll icons showing. I use ElvUI and I work around it by having the group frames activated but it's anoying to have 2 sets of group/raid frames going for all intents and purposes, even if I do have the extra set of frames off to the side out of the way. Any advice would be appreciated :)

If you mean Role icons, there are 2 ways to show them:

- General>Indicators>Special Dot> choose Role Icon in the dropdown menu

- Panels>HoT icons>choose Role Icon in any of the Slots (HoT Order Window)

Hi Pandacho, I finally created an account just to harass you :

Could you provide your mitigation list please ?

Once I was able to mouseover debuffs icon and get the tooltip, then one day it was gone, do you know how to get it back ? I searched everywhere on the Internet. I checked every option and nothing.

I will probably come back since I have trouble understanding how indicators/clusters and bouquets work.

Thank you a lot for your support.

Edited by halesk
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, halesk said:

Hi Pandacho, I finally created an account just to harass you :

Could you provide your mitigation list please ?

Once I was able to mouseover debuffs icon and get the tooltip, then one day it was gone, do you know how to get it back ? I searched everywhere on the Internet. I checked every option and nothing.

I will probably come back since I have trouble understanding how indicators/clusters and bouquets work.

Thank you a lot for your support.

What do you mean by 'mitigation list? :)

Regarding the tooltips, are you looking for this?

2.png

Thanks, that is what I have set too but I'm unable to display tooltips, is it linked to a bouquet or something ?

The player tooltips work tho.

2 hours ago, halesk said:

Thanks, that is what I have set too but I'm unable to display tooltips, is it linked to a bouquet or something ?

The player tooltips work tho.

There is an open ticket for this bug on Curseforge - some other players have this problem too.

No clear solution so far but you can try and follow it here.

55 minutes ago, Nap said:

OK I exported my profiles, wiped VuhDo, and reimported the profiles, I finally have the tooltips.

I'm glad you were able to sort it out :)

2 hours ago, Shuzujo said:

@Pandacho Trying to import your profile and customize it, my chat gets spammed by these errors. Are those bouquets shareable or do i have to create them myself?

prq6Kzg.png

Well, I see the problem. Some spell names changed in Legion or were removed, so while my VuhDo doesn't warn me about them, it messes with the Import of Bouquets. For example in "personals" I have "Hand of Sacrifice" which is now "Blessing of Sacrifice".

You can remove there Bouquets or check for said spells, or I will check them all tomorrow and update the strings.

@Shuzujo I cleaned my VuhDo config, removed all unused and old bouquets and updated the strings in Profiles. Should be okay now.

Thanks for pointing out the problem :)

2 hours ago, Pandacho said:

@Shuzujo I cleaned my VuhDo config, removed all unused and old bouquets and updated the strings in Profiles. Should be okay now.

Thanks for pointing out the problem :)

@Pandacho Already customized the earlier one to match my taste but tried to import the new string anyways and it still gives the same bouquet error for "Personal CDs" :P

1 hour ago, Shuzujo said:

@Pandacho Already customized the earlier one to match my taste but tried to import the new string anyways and it still gives the same bouquet error for "Personal CDs" :P

Edited once more... Sorry, the editor freezes all the time, took me ages :-/

As I said I'm back :)

Do you have an updated tank Cooldown list ? The one on the first page is from 2015.

Second question, any way to show Pandemic effect on HoTs ? so for example the Lifebloom will change color when the expiration is at <4.5s ? For rejuvenation <4.5s or <5.4 (depends on artifact), etc... This would be VERY useful.

Thanks again for your hard work.

1 hour ago, Nap said:

As I said I'm back :)

Do you have an updated tank Cooldown list ? The one on the first page is from 2015.

Did you actually imported profiles? I updated them only a week ago with all the Legion spell changes and checked today that import back from the guide to WoW worked for me. I even don't have tank Cooldown bouquet anymore.

If you downloaded the profiles and they were old or broken, please report back.

For your second question regarding the timers, try to play with Colors->HoTs in Options. I personally don't use this but believe that it's what you are looking for.

Oh sorry I thought you never updated the export so I never imported your profiles, will do ASAP !

I'll try to be more autonomous from now on. It's just that VuhDo is pretty overwhelming.

Hi there Panda, I have a random question - a while ago I somehow changed my HoT icons to text. I have tried changing all of the settings in this area, but I cannot get them back to icons. Do you know how? I'd like to have them go back to icons instead of completely resetting my vuhdo.

LDunfLQ.jpg

10 hours ago, kamiya said:

Hi there Panda, I have a random question - a while ago I somehow changed my HoT icons to text. I have tried changing all of the settings in this area, but I cannot get them back to icons. Do you know how? I'd like to have them go back to icons instead of completely resetting my vuhdo.

Sure:

1.png

Hey Pandacho, and thanks again for two great addon guides.

I say your video about using your setup against Ursoc.

Well, I'm a fellow resto shaman, and my question here is about, how you track your cooldowns? - how do you use VuhDo to show the cooldowns in the middle of your screen (under and , or are you using another addon? 

Udklip.PNG

I read your guide through, and i din't quite get how you do it, except that it could have something to do with the "Bouquets"? - Or am i wrong ?

1 hour ago, Oceani said:

Hey Pandacho, and thanks again for two great addon guides.

I say your video about using your setup against Ursoc.

Well, I'm a fellow resto shaman, and my question here is about, how you track your cooldowns? - how do you use VuhDo to show the cooldowns in the middle of your screen (under and , or are you using another addon? 

Udklip.PNG

I read your guide through, and i din't quite get how you do it, except that it could have something to do with the "Bouquets"? - Or am i wrong ?

If you are referring to the picture you posted, it's not VuhDo but Sweetsour's Shaman Auras addon. He started it as a WeakAuras set but decided to create a stand alone addon - a great one I'd say.

• Like 1