FORUMS

51 minutes ago, kamiya said:

Tried that: and still looks like below:

What's on your screenshot looks rather like HoT bars, not icons. Check there, maybe they overwrite your icons.

Hi Pandacho,

fantastic guide! I hope you can assist me with an issue that I can't for the life of me figure out. I raid either as enhance or resto. I have set up two different profiles, one for 5-mans, one for any size bigger than that, and am happy with that as resto. However, I don't need the Vuhdo frames when I am DPS. I have tried to set up the two profiles I have so that they only load in my resto spec, which according to the talent window should be Spec 3. But no matter which spec I have checked, the frames always load as soon as I am in a party/raid. What am I doing wrong?

3 hours ago, Kadomi said:

Hi Pandacho,

fantastic guide! I hope you can assist me with an issue that I can't for the life of me figure out. I raid either as enhance or resto. I have set up two different profiles, one for 5-mans, one for any size bigger than that, and am happy with that as resto. However, I don't need the Vuhdo frames when I am DPS. I have tried to set up the two profiles I have so that they only load in my resto spec, which according to the talent window should be Spec 3. But no matter which spec I have checked, the frames always load as soon as I am in a party/raid. What am I doing wrong?

I think that it's a sort of a bug. I was doing the same thing and it was working until an update or restart, or whatever and then back to showing frames on all the specs.

Honestly, I gave up on it after a couple of weeks of 'fixing'.

Theoretically you are doing everything right :)

The only thing I can suggest you to try, come to a raid as a dps (LFR to make it faster) and there, when your dps profile and frames will be up, remove all the panels in Options->Move! and than save the profile once more as a 'dps' one. Maybe it would work. 

Thanks for the quick response. That's a total shame. I will just have to not load the addon when I am in DPS mode, or maybe try your workaround.

Are the import string for your profile updated? As I'm now trying to make the change from Healbot to Vuhdo I thought I could ease that with a fixed profile. I tried importing, but it seems I have trouble in the HoT section. Some of the "profiles" on your screenshot seems to be missing. I would really appreciate it since I too play resto shaman.

11 hours ago, sondrehehekul said:

Are the import string for your profile updated? As I'm now trying to make the change from Healbot to Vuhdo I thought I could ease that with a fixed profile. I tried importing, but it seems I have trouble in the HoT section. Some of the "profiles" on your screenshot seems to be missing. I would really appreciate it since I too play resto shaman.

I'm not sure what do you mean by "profiles" on the screenshot because it's the HoT icons section you see there - you just choose whatever HoTs you want to track from the dropdown menus.

4 hours ago, Pandacho said:

I'm not sure what do you mean by "profiles" on the screenshot because it's the HoT icons section you see there - you just choose whatever HoTs you want to track from the dropdown menus.

18.png

These are the ones I'm talking about.

I don't find these on your imported profile. I only get these errors:

Untitled.jpg

41 minutes ago, sondrehehekul said:

I don't find these on your imported profile. I only get these errors:

Untitled.jpg

I see. 

Well, there are two possibilities right now:

you can choose whatever other options to track in dropdown menus for these HoTs and for Threat Bar in Indicators so it'll stop the error spam, or you can wait for me to update the profile - I'll try to do this in the next couple of days. There's nothing complicated but with so many people asking for my ElvUI and VuhDo profiles, I'd rather create a new stand alone thread for profiles only. 

Hi Pandacho,

first of all thx for this guide and your profile I love it. I got two short questions:

1. The Charge Debuff at Ursoc is it already there when I imported your profile? I can't test it before the raid, but I would love to have this feature.

2. Is it possible to so the debuffs in dungeons raids with icons without typing them all in via spell id? right now only the bar changes the colour without an icon.

Many thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Pandacho said:

I see. 

Well, there are two possibilities right now:

you can choose whatever other options to track in dropdown menus for these HoTs and for Threat Bar in Indicators so it'll stop the error spam, or you can wait for me to update the profile - I'll try to do this in the next couple of days. There's nothing complicated but with so many people asking for my ElvUI and VuhDo profiles, I'd rather create a new stand alone thread for profiles only. 

I would really love it if you uploaded a updated version of your profiles. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Hey guys.. 

Need some help pls..  When you members to your raid it normally grows to the right..  How do i make it so that group 1 stays on the right side of the panels and group 2 is on the left and so on...  Thanks in advance!  

On 11/17/2016 at 10:34 AM, jc2ntice said:

Hey guys.. 

Need some help pls..  When you members to your raid it normally grows to the right..  How do i make it so that group 1 stays on the right side of the panels and group 2 is on the left and so on...  Thanks in advance!  

Go to Panels > General > Anchor (left side bottom) > move the anchor point to upper right position.

15 hours ago, mrJones2k said:

@Pandacho it would be awesome if you could provide an updated string, as this one gives weird results and doesnt look as great as in your video. would really appriate!

New profiles are now here.

Hi Pandacho,

I got a short question.

1. Is it possible to so the debuffs in dungeons raids with icons without typing them all in via spell id? right now only the bar changes the colour without an icon. I would like to see the icons of the debuffs altough i checked the icon box.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks for the great guide!

I have had a problem but fixed it on my own thanks

Edited by Tamsyn
Fixed the Problem after a view tried on my on thanks

OK....I need help....I want to be able to click on the person I'm trying to heal and him show up as my target. Is there a way to do this? I think healbot did this but I like VD way better. Can someone help me please....

Hi there!

Is there a way to bind a specific region of an unit frame to a specific spell?

I play a mistweaver monk. So, for example, if I click the leftmost region, cast Renewing Mist, if I click the rightmost, cast Effuse.

Could work even with modifiers. Right-click leftmost region, right-click rightmost region, and so on.

To clarify, I've uploaded a picture.

Vuhdo.png

Hi guys,

I've set up my vuhdo as I like it with one detail that I can't resolve: I'm using HoT bars within each players frame. The only problem is that these bars are colored to mimic the spell (like rejuvenation is purple and wildgrowth green). Since the players bars are colored to their class, I will have trouble tracking the rejuvenation on a demon hunter because of the matching colors. Is there a way to have a (white) border around bar? The other option is to give every player the same HP color - which I do not prefer. Please assist :)

I have a few setup question 

1) I just found a neat weak aura to show cd anchored to my mouse, unfortunately it seems to always be "behind" vuhdo's raid frame.  Is there a way to fix that ?

2) I would like to know if it would be possible to have raid frames change colour on certain hots, instead of a hot icon ?

What I badly want is to have 3 (vertical) HOT Icons on the left side of the frame, but it seems the only options are either the 2 left. 2 right, 3 center. the triangle or the default (smart) system ...?

I've tried figuring out in the code where they are, considering adding a layout or just customizing it for myself, but it's hard to figure out >_>

Edited by Drakie

Is anyone else having trouble with Vuhdo in Tomb? It works fine every where else - but it completely stopped working in Tomb. I can just click away on all the bars and not a darn thing happens.

Hello guys, i have one question. I use class bar color settings, its possible for bar to change color to red if target drop below 35% hp?thx

Edited by wannaheal

On 9/7/2017 at 6:35 AM, wannaheal said:

Hello guys, i have one question. I use class bar color settings, its possible for bar to change color to red if target drop below 35% hp?thx

You'll need to set this as a bouquet I believe of <35%. There's a few videos on how to do it around, it's far easier to see it being done than me explaining it.