FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Hello, I am trying to find a quest in kul tiras, Outlands, Terrok Forrest but when I select the "show remaing quest" button it goes back to default Dreadwaste quest log and only dispalys those quest.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mikey

• Like 1

Guest Stareith

I was tying to see the quests that I had remaning to do in Borean Tundra and it keeps giving me a list with a bunch of quests that I have already completed.  Is this a bug ?

• Like 1

I was tying to see the quests that I had remaning to do in Borean Tundra and it keeps giving me a list with a bunch of quests that I have already completed.  Is this a bug ?

Did you try relogging? I had the same issue, a relog seemed to fix it.

I don't refresh character data on every request, so you may need to wait for an hour or so for the tool's cache to refresh ;)

Guest Soultaker

I was going to say the same thing.. I just checked my quests in Kun Lai Simmit and got a few quests that I know I did... that being said.. I LOVE the idea of this though. I know you can do it in game but forget how...this would make life so much easier!! Thanks for all the "in game" content you provide!!! I find myself using this sight constantly!!

• Like 1

Guest Stephanie

I love this! I know Wowhead was doing something similar but it just wasn't recording right I checked with my lvl 81 Paladin and every single quest that you say I didn't complete is correct! This Completed Quests Checker is a life saver!

Guest jaygeepala

trying to get to Pandaria was there but went back to Stormwind and now not able to find quest to get back to Pandaria or any other way to get there .

ok I may be somewhat stupid but been trying for 2 days cannot get quest Kings Command

would appreciate any advice (polite advice)

I was going to say the same thing.. I just checked my quests in Kun Lai Simmit and got a few quests that I know I did... that being said.. I LOVE the idea of this though. I know you can do it in game but forget how...this would make life so much easier!! Thanks for all the "in game" content you provide!!! I find myself using this sight constantly!!

Thanks for the positive feedback smile.png We get the data from Blizzard directly, so if they're wrong, then we're wrong too tongue.png

I love this! I know Wowhead was doing something similar but it just wasn't recording right I checked with my lvl 81 Paladin and every single quest that you say I didn't complete is correct! This Completed Quests Checker is a life saver!

Glad you like it!

trying to get to Pandaria was there but went back to Stormwind and now not able to find quest to get back to Pandaria or any other way to get there .

ok I may be somewhat stupid but been trying for 2 days cannot get quest Kings Command

would appreciate any advice (polite advice)

Did you check the comments on wowhead? http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29547/the-kings-command#comments

As a Loremaster, i wondered and checked my character in Completed Quests Checker for Dread Wastes, and the quests listed were all obsolete quests marked by Blizzard neither can obtained nor completed. 

I think filtering those quests will be a good idea to see if i really have some uncompleted quests. 

• Like 1

Guest damonskye

This is a fantastic tool, but almost all of the quests that come up are noted "No longer in game" on WoWHead.

Would it be possible to filter this so it disregards quests that, for example, never made it out of Beta in the first place? smile.png

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Was looking for Zangarmarsh and it was showing me quests that were in alliance only areas. Would be nice if those could get filtered out, I still can't find the last 2 quests I need.

• Like 1

Guest Razzee

I have logged in a couple of times on different days to check my quests, there are a bunch in Pandaria that say I have not completed, but I know I have. Just wondering what to do. And when I go to where the quest is supposed to start, there are no quests. Thanks!

• Like 1

Guest Hepnotic

This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. What are the odds of you including the Oceanic servers?

This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. What are the odds of you including the Oceanic servers?

Are you saying that they are not included?

Wow, I like this.

Some suggestions:

Is it possible to change the layout of the result to a treeview? So that quests that are in a quest chain be displayed underneath each other?

This way we can see what quests are the ones we need to start with.

Don't suppose you can change the color of the quest font to indicate that a requirement has not been met for you to start with the quest (Like Level, Reputation, phasing)

• Like 1

Guest Lindsey

this is nice..all though it does show quests that are no longer in the game

Guest Thaydrian

Along with Archimage's comment, the ability to sort on quest title or other fields of data would be helpful when doing comparisons. 

However, even in its infancy this app is proving helpful..Overall a nice job!!

• Like 1

Guest WOW

It would be good to separate dailies (blue exclamation) from normal quests (yellow exclamation). I also like the concept and the hard work you have put in. I currently have 1500 open quests using your list and I would say maybe 30% is really undone (reputations not exalted, etc). The others are no doubt deprecated, blizzard errors, dailies that don't show as complete, or some strange quest lines. Would be good to get more info on this from a completist perspective. Thanks again for your great efforts

Awesome tool. Thanks for developing. I have toons with special characters.  It is saying they are not found.  Any advice?

Could you please provide me with a link to your characters' armory?

It would be good to separate dailies (blue exclamation) from normal quests (yellow exclamation). I also like the concept and the hard work you have put in. I currently have 1500 open quests using your list and I would say maybe 30% is really undone (reputations not exalted, etc). The others are no doubt deprecated, blizzard errors, dailies that don't show as complete, or some strange quest lines. Would be good to get more info on this from a completist perspective. Thanks again for your great efforts

There is much to improve indeed and I'll try to fix some of the issues during the beta of Warlords of Draenor. That said, if someone could provide me with an example showing many of the issues to fix, I'd be very grateful.

• Like 1