Vlad

Hearthstone Mine Cart Rush

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Mine Cart Rush guide for League of Explorers.

Too much rng. I have seen 1st turn 3x 6/6 spawn and 3x 2/6. One time got owned by turn 7 due to only giant 6/6 spawning, in 10 tries made it to finals with 30 hp. Too much rng.

I just beat this on heroic on the 4th attempt. Maybe I got lucky with the RNG, but you also have to play smart with your cards. There isn't really any complex strategy to explain here. I just wanted to say that this has been one of my favorite "boss" encounters. I like the creative fights that add more variety to the game.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      The Hearthstone heroes are trying to enjoy Rastakhan's Rumble but a fellow spectator named Belligerent Gnome is annoying Rexxar!
      Wronchi have released the second part of their Rastakan's Rumble series of animations. You remember that in the first part the nine heroes were trying to get into the Gurubashi Arena. Now, we see that Rexxar, Jaina and Anduin are enjoying the games but there's a little fellow that's too loud for Rexxar's taste.
      And here he is:

No wonder Rexxar is angry since this is definitely a Silverback Patriarch power creep! Although one would expect that Gul'dan would be equally angry, since this is a Vulgar Homunculus with a condition for every class!
      To start the serious discussion on this card, this looks like an anti-aggro tool that can also probably find its place in aggro decks as well. It's hard to see the Battlecry trigger on turn 2 exactly, making this a bit of a slower card. Dragon Priest used to have a similar card in Wyrmrest Agent, which was easier to trigger. Even decks could be a good place for Belligerent Gnome - Even Shaman, in particular, since I don't see Warlocks dropping their beloved Homunculus.
      It's definitely a versatile card with a lot of potential and it seems balanced - for now.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Orphea guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Zadina
      Two new cards from Rastakhan's Rumble were revealed in an official blog post detailing the story of the upcoming expansion.
      The first card revealed is a neutral Pirate:

It's important to clarify that the Overkill effect triggers only on your turn (ie. when you attack and not when you are attacked) and this minion will draw you cards even if it dies as long as you Overkill something. Other than that, it feels slow for an aggro Pirate deck and its low Health means it can be killed easily. Perhaps it could make for a decent Arena card.
      The awesomely named second card of the day is Heavy Metal!

Here is a spell with the Geosculptor Yip effect, at a reduced cost and minus the body. Interestingly enough, this card would have been better if it costed 5 or 7 mana since it would fit in Odd Warrior, a deck that heavily utilises armoring up. Even Warrior might become a thing in the future, but still with Yip never really having caught on, it's really hard to see this card fit into any Warrior deck.
      The blog post itself is interesting, since it gives an introduction to the lore of Rastakhan's Rumble. We see Rikkar - the aspiring Troll champion, who is also the protagonist of the Rumble Run - entering the Gurubashi Arena and trying to pick which team he is going to side with. The Tigers - the Paladin team - are described as the returning champions of Rastakhan's Rumble. We are eager to see what's next for this expansion!
    • By Zadina
      The Hearthstone subreddit interviewed Peter Whalen and Liv Breeden on the upcoming Rastakhan's Rumble expansion.
      You can read the entire interview here.
      Interview Highlights
      Rastakhan's Rumble has been in development for almost a year, from January 2018. Spirits will be appearing in the Arena. We won't see much of old Keywords in Rastakhan's Rumble, but they are open to revisiting them (Hero and highlander cards, Inspire and C'Thun were mentioned). One of the design lessons Team 5 has learned is that they want more build-around cards that have cheap rarity (like the Spirits). With Rastakhan's Rumble, they wanted classes to feel like a team. Captain Hooktusk, the Rogue champion, is an original Hearthstone character. Pirates are mostly in Rogue in this expansion. They are still pretty aggressive, but there are some more expensive pirates in this set.
    • By Zadina
      The reveal season for Rastakhan's Rumble starts with a Paladin card.
      Every recent Hearthstone expansion has had its own series of funny blog posts and videos. Blizzard collaborated with Wronchi in The Boomsday Project and now they are back for Rastakhan's Rumble.
      Hearthstone's heroes are waiting in line to get tickets to get into the Gurubashi Arena. Everyone has the gold for it, except from poor (literally) Uther. He does get a card reveal though and the story will be continued from what was teased in the end.

People have been comparing this card to Evasion and Ice Block. It certainly has it pros and cons. You can play it proactively, even at high health and you can combine it perfectly with a weapon swing or powerful healing spells. On the other hand, Time Out! requires more setting-up and better game knowledge of what cards your opponent might have on his/her hand. This card could potentially go into a Control Paladin deck, along with Shirvallah, the Tiger legendary Loa minion.
      What do you think?