FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Love is in the Air

Good god has it been a year since I was farming charms in Throne of the Tides?

Just had a quick glance Damien, nothing seems to be new except for the upgraded gear. Did I miss anything :P

Guest scott

I have questions about the My love is like a red, red rose achievement. is it still the cata dungeons as of 5.1 or are they the pandaria dungeons now?

I have questions about the My love is like a red, red rose achievement. is it still the cata dungeons as of 5.1 or are they the pandaria dungeons now?

Apparently, it's still cata-only.

Guest Chris

Didnt see any mention of the level needed fo rthe Instance. I tried on my 94 priest and the instance wasnt available. Sounds like it is only for level 100 maybe.

Guest Incandio

I think the information about farming Lovely Charms is incorrect. Seems mobs have to be green. It's useless for level 100 players to go to Icecrown (I'm there now getting rep and no charms).

Guest Kharazad

Go to Heart of Fear and farm the BIG trash groups before the first boss. Just reset the instance again and again. You'll wanna bring some potions of luck as well for extra gold and mats.

Happy farming :-)

On 2/17/2017 at 3:43 PM, Guest Sunset said:

Where do you trade Lovely Charm Bracelets? Have like 40 of them...

Really sorry for the late reply, but hopefully you found out where to trade them in!

Some parts of the guide were missed when updating for 2018.  I'm sorry I didn't catch this until now; I largely let the world event go past me.

From the guide summary:

Most characters will be able to participate, as the daily quests have no level requirement. However, full completion in 2015 requires level 99.

This part of Section 5 should have reflected level cap (110, farming Warlords dungeons, particularly Everbloom):

Level 100 players can efficiently farm these items in the following ways:

by killing trash mobs in level 80 dungeons (Halls of Reflection) or in Northrend heroic dungeons;
  by killing level 80 mobs in Icecrown;
  by killing mobs on the Molten Front (you will never run out of targets).

Edited by AliokWOWDB
formatting

Guest Bob

This info should be updated, it is still talking about level requirements before the level squish.

3 hours ago, Guest Bob said:

This info should be updated, it is still talking about level requirements before the level squish.

It's done, thanks for the feedback.

Guest TigerAceRay

One quick mention, the amount of achievements needed for the meta achievement is incorrect. It is listing Love Magnet, It Might Just Save Your Life, & two retired achievements "They Really Love Me" & "Beacon of Love" as required for "Fool For Love" for those chasing the What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been achievement. 

5 hours ago, Guest TigerAceRay said:

One quick mention, the amount of achievements needed for the meta achievement is incorrect. It is listing Love Magnet, It Might Just Save Your Life, & two retired achievements "They Really Love Me" & "Beacon of Love" as required for "Fool For Love" for those chasing the What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been achievement. 

I've just submitted a fix for the issue, thanks for reporting it.

If I remember correctly peeps, you can of course trade with people live on the streets but you can also TRANSFER bracelets if you WRAP them in wrapping paper... Wondered for years what THAT was for, but yes you can wrap a bunch up and trade them to your OWN alts that way...
Wrapping paper is sold in ORG and Stormwind and a few other capitals of course...  You can look up who sells it I don't want to 🙂
Oh and also Bouquet of Red Roses and the Bouquet of Ebon Roses... They are year round so make SURE you get those for all your ALTS as well... I never see that mentioned anywhere...

Instagram of Ysera <Billion Dollar Babes>

Edited by AlienVacation