FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Jin'rokh the Breaker

Guest Trollsroyce

As a hunter, I can use Deterrence during every Ionization cast and never get the buff. Stay in puddle, activate during cast, remove after cast and carry on dpsing Posted Image

Any improved ionization list or the previous posted was definitive?

I'm pretty sure that is it. Warriors have cooldowns they can pop before it goes off on them and shadow priests can use dispersion. But i'm pretty certain that is all the abilities.

My raid in general - besides me and 1 or 2 fellows - are getting trouble at Heroic Thunderstorm phase with the lightning balls and stuff, any tips for me to pass to them? Edited by JvChequer

I've found the area by the grates or right in front to be the best. Also using a raid cooldown such as spirit link + healing tide, barrier, Rallying Cry, Devo aura, revival, SWG+Tranq(druid) or SWG+Ascendance(shaman heal), etc can help with the damage during the phase. On top of any personal cd you need to use

Guest poisonbeauty

there is a random drop from the first boss in TOT that does not appeer in the loot menu as my pally tank receved a one handed sword called ( ........., the sord breaker) sorry cant remember the first part of the name you can vew it in armory character name is bloodandbone its a good tanking sword i got it from lfr bonus roll

there is a random drop from the first boss in TOT that does not appeer in the loot menu as my pally tank receved a one handed sword called ( ........., the sord breaker) sorry cant remember the first part of the name you can vew it in armory character name is bloodandbone its a good tanking sword i got it from lfr bonus roll

Do you mean inv_sword_1h_mogu_c_01.jpgDo-tharak, the Swordbreaker?

Guest Kagon

I dont know if this has been said, but Hunter Deterrance and Mage Iceblock and a Druid with symbiosis on the right class works just as well.

I dont know if this has been said, but Hunter Deterrance and Mage Iceblock and a Druid with symbiosis on the right class works just as well.

Yes, it has been said :)

Hi everyone.

I would like to share a tip we did on our first try on Jin Rok during the Storms : we stacked up at some points of the map and move together in SAFE way. If well executed, you can dodge all the lightning bolt from the pillars.

I share you our first down. The kill is not proper in any case, but that's the easiest way i can show you. So please, focus on the Storms :)

Any comment / tips appreciated.

WoL /

Guest Raseri

I think a Heroic mode video with actual commentary would be more helpful than one with a sophomoric Linkin Park song playing over top of it, even if it was just the vent chatter.