FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
AburaGamer

[H][A] OpenRaid is making a comeback, now called HeroLobby

Hi everyone!

We're a bunch of people from the old OpenRaid team (the cross-realm raiding community) and we really missed how great the old community was. We've set up a new website which is open for testing now. We'd really love to hear some feedback on this.

It's up at: herolobby.com or fb.com/herolobbydotcom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lunarius1125
      Realm: [H] US-Illidan
      Guild Name: From a Mustard Seed (FAMS)
      Realm Timezone: CST
      Raid Times: As we re-tool and regroup for SL, new times are being discussed. Likely beginning between 7-8, CST; 2 nights per week
      Raid style: Fun-Core (ie - we will clear AOTC at a fun pace. Once on farm, we will work to bring the entire guild so that no one who wants to raid is left out! We did clear a couple bosses in Mythic during BFA, and will likely repeat that in SL)
      Openings: All classes and specs are welcome
      About Us:
      First, we are a christian guild, BUT being a christian is not a requirement to join our community. If you are simply looking for a truly family-friendly guild and want to be part of the FAMS, you simply need to be willing to abide by the general rules and that’s it. They are:
      Keep language clean and appropriate at all times. This includes abbreviations/acronyms. Do not post inappropriate or questionable content in Discord or in-game. Respect everyone (both non-member and member, Christian or not, in and out of game and Discord servers.) Neither Discord nor in-game usernames can have any sexual, drug related, or inappropriate language. This includes innuendos, suggestive or otherwise. Discord Community and In-Game Activities:
      In Discord, most posts and topics focus on building and supporting each other as we grow in our individual walks with Christ. This includes links to Bible studies, shows/movies, etc meant to build each other up.
      In WoW, we maintain our community standards while pursuing the following activities for fun:
      Raiding Light PVP’ing as a guild (Looking for an organized PVP officer now; let us know if this is you!) Dungeons I have more questions, or I’d like to join, who can I talk to?
      You can contact me on Discord at Kadoshius#4139 or Battletag Lunarius#1125.
    • By knight85
      Hi guys. just have few a quick questions about raid lockouts.

i saw a topic on icyveins last week about bringing alts into a raid lockout to bypass straight to the last boss for raids like ulduar and icecrown to farm mounts.

and i've been thinking about it and now that i'm on course for a full 9 days of leave from work i'm gonna try it this week.

but back to the point.

bear in mind i've got no clue if any of this will make sense but i still have to ask

my first question is this: lets say for the sake of argument i were to clear through to the last boss in a raid (say Ulduar). and the i did trick for bringing alts into my raid lockout. then once the alt has the raid lockout saved, i kick the alt from the group. and then on that alt. i extend the lockout past the weekly reset. after the reset, would i be able to bring other alts into the lockout of the original alt for that raid?

next question: would the raid lockout trick work for raids like Karazan? I'm mainly asking about this one because i want to avoid doing the chess game more than once on each faction so that i can bypass the chess game to aim for gorehowl.

last question: lets say for the sake of argument i were to take some characters into the Karazan raid to kill atumen for the fiery warhorse mount. would i be able to bring those characters into a raid save that has progressed further into Karazan or would they be locked into their own progression?
    • By Darksickness
      About Us:
      Two Strike Policy is a weekday Mythic hardcore progression guild on US-Sargeras. In our spare time, we run various high mythic keystones/carries. Currently we are recruiting for our BFA Mythic Team for the Raid Tier Battle of Dazar'alor and Crucible of Storms.  We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids. We decided to reform our team after Mythic Mythrax in Uldir and add additional days to our raid schedule from two days to four days a week to achieve CE early on in the tier. 
      We will still be using the updated RCLootCouncil to help distribute loot if it is tradeable or a sidegrade. We expect raiders to be aware of their BIS and ideal gearing setup, and willing to trade where possible to best equip the raid team. The type of people we want would almost JUMP at giving gear to their fellow raid member/team if it is a sidegrade for themselves. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials.

Alt requirement: 2 Alts. Keeping the neck & gear up to date. Please inquire about this!
      Current Progression:
      4/9M                                                                                                                                                                                                                      9/9H 
      7/8M Uldir                                                                                                                                                                                                            11/11M Antorus 
      7/9M ToS
      7/10M NH - (Started tier late as a guild most are 9/10M & 10/10M)
      7/7M EN
      Raid Times:
      Wednesday - 7pm-10pm CST
      Thursday - 7pm-11pm CST
      Sunday - 7pm - 11pm CST
      Optional Tuesday Morning On Reset - 9am-11am CST (depends on server restart) - Heroic BoD on mains                                                                                                               
      Invitations start 30 minutes before raid time.

Recruitment:
      We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. 
      High Priority Recruitment:
      Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk, Fury Warrior and Rogue
      Ranged DPS: Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest and MM/BM Hunter
      Healer: Disc Priest and Resto Druid
      ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Please apply at Twostrikepolicy.com for a trial spot on our raid team. 

Guild Master/Raid Leader: Zahedd/Darksickness/Eyefock/Bandaged - Ghostdragon#19918
      Recruitment Officer: Krimathyst - Krime#1312
    • By Adso777
      Hi everyone. You might want to know that although there are already many Discord servers out there related to classic wow, there is a more local one specifically for Europe, with already nearly 400 members. Feel free to join fellow european classic lovers and vanilla old-timers while waiting for summer!  (https://discord.gg/SdVt9zN)
    • By Frostjin
      <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance and US - Illidan - Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      About Us:
      <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      What We Offer: 
      The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 9,000 members across 9 guilds (6 Alliance, 3 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
      Raiding: 
      7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH, and 6/9 M ToS Progression 12 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic Progression See the teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/raiding
      PvP:
      4 RBG Teams Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas! Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs
      For Socials:
      Always active guild chat - 6 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall on Alliance, and 3 on Horde. In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as an officer. Out of WoW:
      Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft & 7DaysToDie Destiny 2 Clan Steam Group FFXIV Company Rust Clan Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      To Join:
      If you find yourself on Sargeras Alliance or Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm!
      http://currentlyonline.gg/join 
      Contact Us: 
      You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.
      Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      OR
      Email us at:
      [email protected]
      [email protected]
      We hope to see everyone in game!