FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

Im so hyped for legion. Every class i brand new , new professions system and alot of new lore, i Really love the lore ! Besides that i look forward to raid alot in legion !

So wow kinds saved my life , and i Will love wow to my Death bed! I Will never unsub for This Reason, my love is to strong!

Been using icy veins for years. And would like to say keep the good work up. Its a Really Nice site !!

I am mostly looking forward to the new zones as they based on the streams that I have watched look amazeballs.

Besides leveling in the new zones I am also in need for some new raids and 5-mans to be released.

Looking forward to the new raids and Challenge Mode dungeon system, should be a nice alternative considering mythic is staying 20 man and my guild struggles to be at 20 regulars for progression.

Also looking forward to the new talent system where you can change from being single target, cleave or AoE depending on your choices in there.

Everyone is on alpha and getting beta soon, and am here playing on trial account trying to find out how to collect 20 heirlooms.

From what I heard the game is dying so am very reluctant to get the batches plus none of my friends are willing to start WoW saying it's too late to catch up to the game now. One day will probably buy the first expansion, but not so sure if I will ever be able to reach far in WoW.

Honestly, I can't wait to see how Ret Pallies and Brewmaster Monks change when Legion comes out and how exactly the artifact system works.

As for my favorite experience, I'd have to go with the first time my first raiding guild downed Heroic Spine. We had suuuuch a good time on that fight. In hindsight, of course. Lol

I'm a Warcraft fan going back to the Tides of Darkness era.  I remember reading about WOW in PC Gamer and thinking how cool it would be to actually play in the various locations the RTS games had described: Northshire Abbey, Blackrock Spire, Stormwind! Azeroth seemed so huge 

I'm really looking forward to Legion--Demon Hunters have always been a favorite of mine, and I'm looking forward to experiencing the story and lore; it seems like there's a lot in store in Legion; there are some plot threads that stretch back to the Warcraft II era!

I can't wait for the class changes in Legion. I'm super excited for the survival hunter overhaul into a melee spec.

My cousin got me started playing WoW just a couple months after it released and I was hooked from the start. The very first character I rolled was a Nelf Hunter yes the most stereotypical noob character ever. Anyway I only made it to level 5 on him and after the 20th time I died I decided to reroll. Hunters back in Vanilla were A huge pain to level up because you didn't get a pet until level 10 and you died very quickly.

I also played on dial up for a pretty long time matter of fact it was a few months after BC came out before we finally got a cable connection. I had to camp my character in Darnassus so I could log in without getting disconnected.

Edited by Fattbeard

Well...I'm looking forward to a lot of things with Legion! I'm looking forward to a lot of the class changes and new talents...really looking forward to Demon Hunter too!

One memory I think back to...well probably the luckiest moment I had in WoW was when I got the lucky camel statue and I got my mount and title.

World of warcraft will always be one of the most hyped games ever due to the big lore, gameplay and uniqueness. No matter what they do to the game!

As a illidan fan, I am dying to try the demon hunter class and to discover what the future will bring to illidan. It is very iconic characther that deserves a better ending.

I also believe that the new features will be very good and the artifact system its just fantastic, having a epic weapon and you decide what to do with it.

Edited by Miigz

I'm mostly excited for the new animations, they just look amazing.  I main ret paladin and it looks so good!  A bit sad to see a few abilities like emancipation go, hopefully in the future they'll add some other abilities to through the pvp system in order to give the class a little more depth.  All in all I'm thinking legion will be fun at least, going to have a blast wpvping.

I'm a bit skeptical of Legion, as I haven't been able to test it yet. I was in WoD beta, and saw how debilitating the prune was to my main of nearly 12 years now (Fire Mage).

What I want to find out for myself about Legion is how my main's game-play feels comparatively. If the class is fun and I feel like I have the right amount of tools to solve the obstacles before me, then that becomes a trickle-down affect into every possible avenue of game-play. So that's what I'm most looking forward to -- is my class fun to play? If so, Legion will be worth playing.

As for my favorite memory of WoW; it'd have to be the rolling ignites that my fellow Fire Mages and I created during Naxx 40 in Classic WoW. I still think it's the coolest synergy any group of the same class has ever done. I'll never forget pulling aggro off world-class tanks thanks to the most massive ignite ticks ever. Even though only 1 mage at a time was the recipient of that dps-increase, we all shared a class-pride knowing we created it together. Special props to the Scorch bitches that allowed us to spam fireballs! biggrin.png

Thanks for such an awesome opportunity. I sure would love burn things up in Legion Beta all in the name of making it ready for launch!

Edited by Luft

Well first of all a memory!

One the best memories I have from WoW, all this years I've playing, was the first time I step into the Outland, all this green-orange chaos was soooooo cool!

In Legion i'm looking forward for the Demon Hunters ofc and also for the Artifact chain quests since I'm a bit of a lorefreak!

I'm most excited for getting my friends back when Legion drops. The huge loss of subs this expansion really hit my guild and battlenet list hard. 

Content wise, I really cannot wait for the Transmog system. My banks are filled, and that's going to be a huge upgrade. I also can't wait for there to be a main 'hub', that's been my favorite part of past expansions. Ashran didn't quite cut it for me; we really needed a city to be in. The uniqueness of the artifact weapons and the class identity they're bring back is also really neat! 

Pretty cool they are making other ways for people to try out the beta, Ive been playing since vanilla and havent been lucky enough to get any beta invite for any of the expansions but thats not a big deal. It gives me a reason to support youtubers and streamers, but I definitely cannot wait to finally use the ashbringer.. I think every paladin since the beginning has been waiting for that weapon to become available. 

Transmog is the single most exciting thing Legion is expanding on for me. im really interested in getting to use this greatly expanded feature.

coincidentally, transmog is the feature that changed WoW for me in the past. finally being able to put together nice appearances and getting away from looking like a clown every new tier as well as not being forced to look like whatever hideous dead thing my hunter had to wear each tier was a miracle.

What I am most looking forward to is the high dps of Mages, that is what I have always loved in the past, and I know Blizzard never disappoint in that regard!

I'm mostly excited about artifacts and Demon Hunters. I hope to see Blizzard stick to the whole "Frequent Patches and Content" that they first muttered during MoP. WoD has been live longer than MoP now. WoD is becoming similar to Cata. They really need to stop announcing features then deciding to scrap them later even before they began.

I love WoW. It just hit it's 10 year anniversary in 2014, I would like to see it hit 20! I have faith in you Blizz, don't let us down.

Im looking forward to the artifact weapons and the changes to the shadow priest in tge past ive loved leveling in draenor and fighting old bosses again

Dying to play legion! I'm so excited for the artifact system, I feel like it's going to bring back the old talent calculator feel which I personally loved back in WoWs early days.

Also I'm super excited to test out the new PvP system, it looks like they are finally figuring out how to tune all the classes and specs properly.

Have a good feeling this is going to bring WoW back to its former glory days!

Am super excited to finally wield a weapon of immense power ! Looking forward to many of the class changes and interested to see how they evolve. Super excited to continue my PVE prog through legion... And am def looking forward to continuing playing with my wife, as I met her on the game !

Mostly looking forward to see how Feral will be, and following the Artifacts story! As well as the raids, having high hopes for that since Blizzard never lets down on that part. Also looking forward to the things implemented from Diablo - like the mog system, the new CM dungeons that are like Greater Rifts and the daily quests which are same to the bounties!