FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

I have to say the much needed Transmog system overhaul is my most looked forward to feature of Legion! In the past transmog farming and mount farming have always been there as something for me to do in my down time and with this new system it will be all that more enjoyable!

I'm looking forward to having a new spec to play with in legion along with another class to play, mostly looking forward to more lore around the burning legion and the fel skull that will be floating around me on demonology lock, oh and the new transmog system so I can finally have bag space again ! 

Edited by WarlockCrazyDemonMad

I've been really looking forward for the Demon Hunters!! I haven't played WoW in years.. and that is the one big thing that really has me wanting to start playing again.

As a Frost Mage i'm looking forward to finally being able to get rid of my water elemental! I'm excited about the new artifact system and all the different upgrade options that go along with it.

My first character in WOW was a demonology warlock, back in Burning Crusade. I've been wanting to go back to that class for a while. Looks like it's time.

I'm really excited for my ret paladin (Hardcore Raider/PvP Veteran) and roll to shaman(Boost LV 110)!

...well almost everything in Legion! I've been keeping up to lore with all the stories about it and I'm so glad that Legion might get me back into my dream in this game, lore, and pvp.

This artifact weapons are going to be epic as well, but the good thing to come from Legion!

What I'm most looking forward to in Legion: Complete separation of PvP and PvE systems, for far too long they have been a hindrance on one another and it's about time they manage to go their own ways.

Favorite memory in WoW: While levelling back in classic, my wife and I were both skinners, and we were running around in the barrens. Back then the herds of deer that run around were skinnable, so she was chasing down a bunch of them and killing them to skin them. She kills the last one and turns around, and there I am merrily skinning the second last one with no other bodies to be seen. I'm surprised I survived that.

Legion looks like its shaping up to be awesome, but what I'm most looking forward to is the artifact quests for many of the characters I play. Each expansion I like to level by questing (at least the first time), I finish each zone before moving on to the next, for the story and to explore. Legion having the ability to start anywhere will allow me to take different routes on alts, to keep leveling somewhat fresh, or re-play zones where the story/questing was most enjoyable.

I think Cataclysm may be my favorite expansion, not because it was exceptionally well done, but because it was the first expansion where I started to play at the end-game level because of some wonderful people that I met. Dragon Soul is still my favorite raid, though my first raid experience was Blackwing Descent. I enjoyed Mists of Pandaria, and its a close runner up for favorite, because there was a lot of story to explore. Dailies may be what most remember about that expansion, but for me, those dailies opened up stories, or completed some kind of faction/zone story. I hope to see some kind of daily quests, preferably in the 5.1 style, in Legion.

I am really looking forward to the new pvp system. Been playing pvp since vanilla, so it will be exiting to see how the new system is. The new animation is also quite cool. I believe it will give the game a new feeling. Maybe I will even try out raiding again. I was raiding with my friends in WOTLK, and haven't had that much fun since. That is probably my best memory from playing WoW.

Can't wait, I've not subbed to WoW for a short while (from about half way through WoD) as I was a little disappointed. Ever since legion's announcement I have been following along with all the news and It's looking great. I plan on subbing on Pre-patch to try out my new class, the "Demon Hunter"! This amazing class will be my main for sure in Legion.

I look forward to the level scaling in Legion and the artifact weapons most of all! From the past, I miss Arthas being alive and tormenting us. Never has Blizzard better designed a villain to build an expansion around like they did in WotLK.

I'm killing dragons and old gods since '07. Icy-veins is always my first place to go when I need information about my class and tactics. Keep up the good work guys.

i have played wow since the beginning, i left after cataclysm and I came back with WOD. I loved the demon hunters in BC Illdan my favorite boss still really sad about how he is a outcast sad.png.​ I saw the trailer with the demon hunter reveal and fell out of my chair, I always wanted to play the demon hunters and now I seen heaven. I love how they made them fit into the story line, I love the new area and how they brought Dalaran, The artifact weapons amazing, and the storyline is amazing. I have watched Baj and Toweliee everytime they are on cause Legion is going to be the best add on to wow. I really want this beta and would be so happy if I could get it.

World of Warcraft has always been a big deal to me. I have been playing this game since winter of 2008 and it's really hard to stop ever since biggrin.png What i really love about WoW? It's got to be complexity and SIZE of Warcraft's universum. I am a huge fan of good stories, which is why i became sone kind of addicted to the lore around this game. It's never ending! Doing the same quests over and over again, creating multiple characters to discover all possible questing/leveling paths (hoping to discover something new every next time) and discovering each zone's full story was my favorite task. The quests, the music, the world... Blizzard are masters of bringing climax to their games. Breathing a spark of life into them..
Of course my main orc warlock is getting enough love too, but still... LORE. Not the only thing that I spend time on, but I've always loved that aspect of the game very strongly.
What am i looking forward to in Legion? Surely playing around artifacts, because I've got many characters with unique classess and each class has some interesting lore around it's artifact to discover. Can't wait to do that! Another thing that i'm really looking forward to is fighting Sargeras... I've always wanted to see him in-game, being there, Master of Burning Legion himself, and I truly wish my dream to come true in this expansion. 
To sum it up, my Legion beta key is surely not gonna be wasted and I'm hoping to get it smile.png  

I'm looking forward to the artifact weapons and the changes to hunters and rogues. I'll probably dab in the hunter more but that will be after I max my shaman.  It doesn't matter what happens to the shaman good or bad, I'll always play one!

One thing that I am looking forward to most in legion is the fact that they are separating PVE and PVP to make it more balanced for the community as a whole. I think this will achieve the game better balance and make PVP for fair and healthy for the game. I'm also looking forward to PVP talent trees I think that it is a neat idea and is going to add another aspect of the game. The one thing that I have enjoyed the most in the past was just running old raids for transmog and mounts that you can brag to your friends about because they don't have them.

I haven't been this excited about a WoW expansion since Wrath (I actually started this game less than a month after release due to the folly of choosing EQ2 first). Interestingly enough it's, again, because of the all new hero class --Demon Hunter. I was a big fan of Death Knight (Still is my favorite class in aesthetics appeal and lore). 

Based on what I've read, and seen at Blizzcon (via digital ticket), and what I've seen on other streamer's Alpha (which I've watched minimally because I don't want to be spoiled quite yet), it looks like Blizzard is REALLY stepping up their game; literally. It looks like they're merging Diablo with Warcraft, and I don't know about everyone else, but that adds a new exciting element to me. Multiple legendary items that have interesting mechanics that mesh with your class?! Account unlocked transmog?! New badass hero class?! SIGN ME UP!

I can't wait to see Illidan again! I was very frustrated when he 'died' in TBC. He, alongside Arthas, was my favorite characters in Warcraft 3. Hopefully he stays as the Illidari leader (kinda like Darion Mograine for the DK's). I still think Kael'thas needs to come back too --but I think his last fight wasn't just a setback. :'(

I can't wait to experience this new expansion!

I've opted in every single expansion beta, and have only ever been invited to MoP due to the Annual WoW pass, which guaranteed it. I hope to hear back from you guys!

I'm mostly excited for the new legendaries and personally can't wait to see the first one drop.

As for my fondest memory it has to be when I entered my first dungeon Shadowfang keep and after that I just parked my character outside so I could summon for the next runs. I think I did that dungeon for 2 weeks straight cause I didn't like quests.

Edited by Citrus

Looking foward to many things coming in Legion but here are my top 3

- Getting out of the alternate universe and back into the main timeline!  The lore coming in Legion has me pretty stoked.  We've got old gods, Demon Hunters, the EMERALD DREAM!!  i mean how long have people been asking for that??

- Class overhauls.  Being a player since Vanilla, I've played every class pretty extensively and i really felt quite a few of them needed some massive changing. Being pretty melee exclusive player, I'm specifically looking forward to the WW monk and Fury warrior changes

- Challenge mode dungeons!   While i always end up in the raid scene,  I am really looking forward to small group content to enjoy with my 4 other buddies that is going to be both challenging AND rewarding.

My favorite memory from WoW would have to be back in vanilla when i started raiding Molten Core and finally received a Perditions Blade.  was smiling for weeks :)