FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

There are a lot of things I look forward to in Legion, but mostly it's the frost DK artifact weapons and the new transmog system.

I really love playing dw frost and those weapons look really amazing! I will main arcane mage for Legion, but frost DK still have a special place in my heart.

The new transmog system seems really nice, and will clear up a LOT of space in my mage's bags and bank! The function to save your outfits will be really appreciated, I change my mogs almost every week.

It's really hard to choose my fondest wow memory, I think I have to say all the time I've spent with my guild. We have a really good environment in the guild and I've got friends for life from it. We have a big guild meet every summer and joining this guild must be the best thing I did in my life. All the fun times in RBG's and clearing hc/mythic bosses makes for some really good years in the best guild ever. The only thing I regret is not finding them earlier!

Happy birthday Icy Veins!

I am really looking forward to the artifact weapons and the new challenge mode system with a keystone. It will be so epic. Also i look forward to the new PvP system, which made me consider doing PvP, even though i've always been a PvE-player. 

In Warlords of Draenor i was really hyped about the Mythic 5-man dungeons. It is really a great idea Blizzard came up with. I really, really liked that. Hope they're keeping it!

Im really looking forward to, everything actually. Im so hyped for legion, but I would say the most exciting thing is probably the legendary drop system, artifact weapons, the challenge mode dungeons and the leveling process. 

So looking forward to Legion!

Hmm what I am really looking forward to the most is the lore all the juicy new lore developments in legion has got me hyped Death Knights is a really stand out for me personally some of their quests has got me really excited so I can't wait! Plus how they changed the specs for the DK so they actually feel different in terms of talents. All these changes and developments got me working on my DK for legion can't wait for it legion to release!

Edited by shinros

Cannot wait for the HUGE classes differentiation thanks to Class Halls, Artifacts and Spells Animations!!

I'm probably most looking forward to the changes to arcane mages as well as demon hunters. I've been waiting for demon hunters ever since BC came out and hope they can really deliver on it honestly.

The changes to arcane mages look pretty promising, I like how the artifact looks as well as the artifcat traits.

But I guess we'll have to see how it all pans out in the end

So far, the thing I am the most looking forward to is to see how well the new mix between the usual WoW gameplay we know and all the new Diablo /HoTS/Heartstone elements that are being added in Legion. Treasure Goblins, Adventure Mode, Class borrowing abilities from other Blizzard's games, this might bring some new life into the good ol' recipe we've been getting for the past several years.

My fondest WoW memory has to be leveling my first character as a healer in BC, it took so long that I got the chance the experience so much of the world before even hitting max level. Years laters I am still having a blast, exploring the world, looking for secrets, new lores and stories this world has yet to unveil.

Quite frankly, I'm looking forward to getting more raid content, as WoW in general at the moment feels extremely bland having to repeat the same raid for practically a year.

As for Legion, disappointed into the over simplifying of tanking in order to draw more people to the role. But on the positive side, the artifact concept is brilliant, the models are marvelous, the talents are awesome and I'm extremely excited to spend hour after hour pumping artifact power into it!

I began playing towards the end of Wrath, but didn't make it to end game till Cata. I still remember the first time the guild that I helped start with my best friend got it's first raid completion and I'm hoping that Legion will bring back those good times that I've lost in recent years. I'm really looking forward to the raid and dungeon content coming in Legion and can't wait to roll a Demon Hunter.

I'm really looking forward to all of the class changes. I'm an altoholic so it will be so much fun to go through and learn all of my toons again.

Artifact weapons are going to be super cool as well, but the best thing to come from legion is the removal of garrisons. It will be nice to hang out in the main towns and class halls again and not alone in my garrison. 

I would like to see how new Survival Hunter going into melee spec. I allways pray to get that into WoW because of one of my fav Hunter char Rexar (still praying to get 2x1h axes as weapons in future). Plus cant wait to see the Legion storyline because I`m playing WoW sence Cataclysm so i missed alot of the storyline i really like.

P.S. Panda FTW dont know why ppl dont like them they are the BEST :3

Looking forward the most to tanking as a Demon Hunter.

Been tanking with all classes since BC and would love to continue the tradition with Legion :)

I can't wait for the transmog tab !!!! :D and the new lore !

My best memory in World of Warcraft is the whole Darkspear Revolution with Vol'jin !

Good Luck all for the beta key :D !

I can't wait to get beta access I have 13 lvl 100 and I would love to try all artifacts on all of my toons the class halls and the proffecions stuff..

I've been watching wow videos and stream for almost a year now, Its always a game i was interested in but never wanted to invest the money in. However since it's my senior year and i'll be out into the world and have a lot of time on my hand i've finally decided that it's time to play WoW and see if the hype is worth it. Since Legion is a brand new out of the box expansion I think its the perfect time to get in on the fun. So here is to hoping for a key so I don't spend nearly $75 just to find out I don't like WoW

Edited by Iwillhemi

Most of all, I'm looking forward to new story content.  WoD didn't quite deliver for me on that account, but Legion looks like it'll be really cool.  My favorite moment in all of WoW was the culmination of the Molten Front questline, when Hamuul shows up, still bandaged, and helps you defeat the women who nearly killed him.  And then that heroic moment is undercut by the next questline, where you learn why Leyara did what she did.  Fantastic quest throughout.

Really looking forward to the class redesigns, I played a Shadow Priest in WoD, most of them are needed. Also liking the artifact weapon that add a second skill tree in that they can use to balance classes better!

Im excited about Legion because of the major class overhaul,the new pvp system.The class i played the most until now in warcraft was priest so the idea of the discipline priest(heals by doing damage) is really making me want to play,its a breath of fresh hair.And off course playing a demon hunter is a thing i will also do :)

Looking forward to play Legion with my mate. We always love the first couple of weeks in a new expansion, hc dung gear farm, lvling, exploring and so on. I want to share this beta key with him, like we have shared to many moments together in this game!

Really looking forward to see my homie Illidan. He ma buu.

Serious tho, the legion story always interested me the most in warcraft lore.

And I want artifacts plz.