Flackyou

[Holy Pally] spec build tier 3

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have been tasked with gearing my Paladin to heal for my guild and in looking at Logs over the last year i do not see many people using eternal flame or holy radiance.  My question is why not?  Selfless healer seems to be the more popular build but it has been my experience that FoL is not mana efficient enough to be spammed.  Has something changed to mitigate this with regards to FoL use? 

Would dropping Eternal Flame be more prudent for Selfless healer for the added mana savings with FoL?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Here is my armory. 

thanks in advance for your time.

Doc

Since archi trinket greatly inproves FoL, when you loot it selfless healer becomes the only option. And you don't need to be worry about your mana because in fact it will be almost imbossible to be lack of it mostly because even 1 stack of SH greatly decreases manacost of FoL not to mention more stacks. Moreover FoL will heal so much that healing per mana spent will be more efficient than in other cases. Also there is a proc from HS crits which also improves FoL (and procs a lot).

p.s. Don't forget the glyph of FoL.

Edited by ForumWarrior

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hindrigan
      Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts
    • By MissedLethal
      Hello follow hunters and others,
      Tonight i was blessed by getting my BiS legendary, The Mantle of Command. As happy as i was, i discovered that my dps waas quite a bit lower on ST(single target) while in the guide, it says it should be best/good for ST aswell. So i wondered why that was. Asking a guildmate, that also plays BM, he said that i might need to swap my stat prio. However, and this is where i ask you guys the question, what are those stat prio and what should i change in my sim values (using the standard ones now).

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Oswlethal/simple (wasnt updated when i posted it here, so might put another one in the desc)
    • By DonLionheart
      Hello all,
      I don't know where else to go for help.  I've been struggling with enhance since the changes in 7.1.5.  Originally I thought it was a gear issue because I was performing okay on some fights in Heroic NH, but as I've gotten more gear over the past week, my numbers haven't gone up.  Here are the logs from my raid tonight: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/N8P9vaGYHCFbmtDA#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0
      I had been using Windsong and Overcharge last week, but noticed that it was just not working out, so when I swapped to Tempest instead, my numbers were about the same, so I've been using Windsong, Tempest, and FoA, like the  Wordup guide says.  Here's a link to my Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Arthas/Donlionheart/advanced
      I've run a few sims, but I'm new to sims and I'm not sure I'm inputting the data right, so it's not worth mentioning the outcomes.  Basically, I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I tested out the Hot Hands talent on the dummy tonight after raid, and I did a Windsong test too, and for some reason, they were withing 10k of one another, with Hot Hands coming out on top.  Windsong seemed to give me a bigger opening burst, but I was higher more often and for longer with Hot Hands, though by the time I stopped after 4 minutes for each, they were so close it was barely worth mentioning.  Any advice is welcome, thanks.
      -Don
      P.S. I'm also using Chesder's (from MMO Champion) TellMeWhen strings, so maybe there's a problem with those.  If anyone has WeakAuras strings to recommend, or different TMW strings, let me know.  I used to use WeakAuras from another Shaman (a girl, I think the name was Corixa, but she doesn't make them anymore), and moved to TMW when a friend had some good strings.  Thank you.
    • By Browed
      I will NOT be using BoS in 7.1.5...  why?
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=132459/perseverance-of-the-ebon-martyr
      Build:
      http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/frost/cj7z
      Basically with the combination of Gathering Storm (extended RW) and fitting more Rime into that time period I'm hoping that my M+ hybrid spec will remain competitive and the sims thus far seem to support the theory.
      If you have the helm too, grats! and look forward to the major increase in it's power with Freezing Fog +30% and Tier 19 based around more Rime and more RP from Rime we should see many viable builds popping up on logs. **Stay with FP for now until you have T19 x 2 - see updated build link ^^
      Why not BoS and Hungering? ... well, I'm looking for big Rime crits and don't fancy the long CD to manage. I also want to remain powerful in M+ which should be the case with this build... I'm pretty sure I can become more useful with Winter is Coming + extended RW... stunning mobs for the whole of PoF uptime.
      Obliteration will be used to maximise rune spam for Gathering Storm.
      Lets hear your thoughts?
    • By Rambobulba
      Hi, im new to sub rouge, i respec from outlaw when i saw changes :))) love blizz, but now im at first hard choice, which talent (gloomblade is now getting a buff) is now most stabilized from lvl 15 stage, gloomblade, weapon master or master of subtlety?
      And to the secondary stats. I changed my items and put everywhere masterygems and enchants. But now i see that if i have too low versa i should add few gems or smth to get it to more %. What are the GOOD stats for sub rouge? I have 98% mastery with 375 food 6% versa 34% crit and 5% haste.
      PLX halp wanna respec to be atleast decent in items to nighthold
      Forgot to add, im mostly PVE player but i sometimes play pvp for AP/fun, so i think 10% versa is minimum for pvp but pve? 6% enough or should i get more and lower the mastery
      Ah and from legends, i use Ravenholdt insignia with prydaz>sephuz becouse of a lot mastery it gives (haste isnt that necessery)
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Rambobulba/simple