Vlad

Overwatch Winston

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Winston guide for Overwatch.

Hello I noticed a video on youtube ''Overwatch School : How To Play With WINSTON (Overwatch Beginner Guide) (Tips)'' by Oversplash. He gives a guide on how to play Winston and he copies everything from your guide. And I mean word for word, I can actually tell by the way he is talking that he is reading it straight off. 

Now I don't wanna cause any trouble, I'm just pointing it out in case. Maybe he is working with you or have asked you if he could use it.

Anyway here is the link: 

Peace

11 minutes ago, Guest nomoiman said:

Hello I noticed a video on youtube ''Overwatch School : How To Play With WINSTON (Overwatch Beginner Guide) (Tips)'' by Oversplash. He gives a guide on how to play Winston and he copies everything from your guide. And I mean word for word, I can actually tell by the way he is talking that he is reading it straight off. 

Now I don't wanna cause any trouble, I'm just pointing it out in case. Maybe he is working with you or have asked you if he could use it.

Anyway here is the link: 

Peace

Thanks a lot! I filed a complaint on Youtube. If it's successful, I'll have his other videos taken down.

just one point, i feel primal rage is undervalued. guide says it doesn't do much damage but you can literally stun lock any hero with it, if you use the arm sweep attack and bounce them against a wall, you can continuously juggle them there until they die, its almost impossible to escape (except maybe reaper and mei). so by rage juggling enemies you are guaranteed a kill and with many of the lower health heroes you can get at least 2-3 kills per rage if you wall juggle.

tldr; guide needs more monkey juggling

On 2016-07-15 at 1:08 PM, demonardvark said:

just one point, i feel primal rage is undervalued. guide says it doesn't do much damage but you can literally stun lock any hero with it, if you use the arm sweep attack and bounce them against a wall, you can continuously juggle them there until they die, its almost impossible to escape (except maybe reaper and mei). so by rage juggling enemies you are guaranteed a kill and with many of the lower health heroes you can get at least 2-3 kills per rage if you wall juggle.

tldr; guide needs more monkey juggling

That's a good point. I play a lot of Winston and I do this often. Although you have to decide what is more valuable for the situation, Primal Rage only lasts for 10 seconds so you don't have time to monkey juggle squishies and at the same time keep a whole enemy team off of an objective. Sometimes it's better to just screw around and grab everyones attention instead of getting a kill you know is guaranteed.

:)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.