FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main character will be a DK. Previously my main character was a priest (since TBC), in Pandaria I switched to Shaman. I've always preferred to play with casters, but now I will try a melee character and it will be a DK.

Since my main will be a DK, my favourite NPC is the Lich King.

I'm going to play my rogue, as always, and i'll be very happy to see Garona in the order hall since she's the most iconic rogue.

My main character has been rogue since vanilla, and I'm not about to change in Legion.

The one character I'd like to see in my class hall would be either Mathias Shaw, or Fahrad.

Im gonna play my Rogue in Legion, played it since i started wow and still love it, i'm excited to try the "new" specc myself out.

And ofc Vanessa is the best Rogue i'm happy to see her in Legion :3

• Like 1

Pandaren Enhancement Shaman is going to be my main for Legion! Because why not? I get the best of both worlds. A fat fluffy Panda and a class worthy of wielding the DOOMHAMMER. Have you seen our class hall?! How could you not play a shaman!? And of course, I'd love to see Thrall in the class hall. 

• Like 1

I am definitely going to go for the Demon Hunter as my main! I want to try a new form of tanking and why not try the newest, eh?

It is possible this has spoilers so be warned!

As for my favorite NPC related to the Demon Hunters it has the to the one blood elf. I know I know, WHAT you don't even know her name? Yes but she's the Blood elf with the scythe in the Illidari. She has to be the coolest of them all, being able to interrogate demons and collect their souls like that! She is a baller and my newest waifu <3

My main class for Legion will be my Warrior :D I've been a warrior since Burning Crusade, and never looked back. My favorite NPC would definitely have to be Grommash Hellscream! That is one bad orc >:D

I'll probably end up with a rogue as a main due it's change from combat to outlaw. Not that, nothing was wrong with combat. It's just the name outlaw and it's ability that seems better overall for the spec.

To be honest if poor decease Edwin VanCleef could make a comeback that'd be awesome. 

I am planning to play monk in Legion, since i fell in love with the changes to the mistweaver spec, so i am planning to play that for the upcoming expansion!

i would like to see the true monk of them all, Lorewalker Cho!

Once a mage , always a mage. i'm gonna be playing frost just because my mage is named Alodi (hopefully they won't change it)

, gonna have some fun with ebonechill biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

and the favorite follower is zeros , who doesn't like dragons...

Edited by ArianZ

Well after rotating between quite a few characters (mainly warrior and shaman) I decided I'll stick to my Rogue mostly due to the sheer "coolness" of the class.

One of the characters I'd like to see is Vanessa VanCleef, I did hear she appears in Legion but didn't read further to not spoil anything. I think the Defias Brotherhood is definitely interesting lore-wise from a Rogue standpoint, even if their actions are condemned by the main factions.

Also any appearance and continuity of the Ravenholdt faction will be most welcome, though I'm sure they'll be represented quite a bit in Legion.

Thanks for the giveaway guys and gals, and good luck to everyone

So i restart playing since MoP and as A Shadow Priest Pandaren (Like Always for shadow of course not Pandaren ^^), I Like that idea of taking risk by using my dark side Power. And I'm so happy with this new gameplay link to the Old Gods with Tentacule everywhere when we have more madnesssss. 

But i think i would like to see Auduin in my Order class hall to be in my side !!! So we can pratice more on our Dark side together !!! And maybe another figure but the lore of Shadow is very short by now... Maybe we can know more stuff with Legion and its Quest Artifact !!! Willll seeeee

The reason I play Mist-weaver monk is because I love the mobility it brings, the amazing healing it provides, also since is a new class not a lot of people play mist-weaver, mainly because they can't understand it. And as healer no matter how tough is the fight you have to be the last one to die, and provide healing for your raid. (I'm also 13/13M) GIVE ME KEY PLEASE <3

As of now I am planning on maining my Tauren Beast Mastery hunter. The hunter changes look to hopefully create the more beast focused gameplay and allow for the BM class fantasy to shine. I was finally able to tame Arcturis and I look forward to going to war with the legion with him at my side.

As far as NPCs go, Hemet Nesingwary would be great to have in the order hall. Wouldn't mind some hunting challenge quests fueled by his need to have large groups of animals slain. Maybe he would even have some Kungaloosh along for some wild times.

I will be playing a shadow priest, because the ability to do ranged dot damage and switch to heals is appealing.

My favorite NPC is Gul'dan because dots.

im heading into Legion with my Hunter, first time i main this class and im really looking forward to play either bm or mm. There really is no more space as a meele in our Raid.

For my Classhall i would like Rexxar to be present. Since i saw him questing through schergrat back in BC i always thought he´s legendary.

Demonology going to be good again? I hope so, since I'm going to main one in legion. We need a bit of love again. But that demon hunter is also a beauty.