FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

been playing guardian since wrath and will countinue to main that class in legion too, the seer versatility just makes druid my fav class, as for the character id like to see it would be fandral i think - having a blazing flame bear form would be so cool

I've been a death knight since wrath, and although even now I consider swapping away from the class it doesn't seem likely. tongue.png

I think my favorite class NPC is one who's never left Acherus and doesn't seem to be leaving in Legion: Amal'thazad!

He has been in Acherus since the begining, and like us deathknights had the strength of will to break the Lich King's hold on us, but unlike us hes not a death knight, he's a Lich. A rare breed is a Lich that can; break free of the Lich King and remain sane enough to instruct every death knight in the ways of Frost.

Watching initial streams of Legion and seeing him mistaken for Kel'thazad or "why is there a lich here?" brought disappointment, when Amal'thzad is a hero who should be recognized for his deeds in the afterlife. biggrin.png

Honourable mention goes to: Lady Alistra, the Unholy trainer who to this day still summons in Resto Druids and strikes them with spell_deathknight_plaguestrike.jpgDegeneration to demonstrate the glory days of Wrath Alpha, a spell that never made it into the live game.

Ill main a paladin most likely due to having some versatility between healing and damage. I feel a lot of people will be playing demon hunters to start off with, so I will probably just end up spec'ing to heal. Plus.. ashbringer.

Good luck all!

It's been a toss up for what class I'll main in legion between protection paladin, guardian/restoration druid, and shadow priest. But recently I have been leaning more towards Druid for my legion class.

My favourite druid NPC is none other than Hamuul Runetotem! He's really the character that made me want to play a tauren druid, and is one that I've always admired. I really enjoy his personality, plus he just looks awesome!

I have to say Death Knight, and Baron Rivendare was one of the first encounters with Death Knights and have eluded so many of us for so long. People still smack him around every week in search for his loyal companion.

I'm planning to main a WW monk. I've enjoyed the class since it was first introduced and can't wait to see the changes that they are putting in place for us. 

I'd love to see Kang the Fist of First Dawn, I mean that name...

Also, I don't need 100 beta keys, so if you pick my name out of the hat, please also choose someone else to give the remaining keys. ;-)

My main will be Death Knight in Legion and I would like to see Bolvar Fordragon in the Death Knight class hall.  I realize he was a Paladin but because he is the new crowned Lich King I think it would be fitting for him to be present.

im going to continue with my death knight. i dont know many dk npcs so im gonna go with arthas here :D

Priest all the way. Be it any of the specs I can do whatever is needed. However priest npc's I think are lacking in game compared to other classes. Would be nice to see Prophet Velen have more of a impact in the game.

I'll be maining my hunter of course. The very first character I ever played was a Night Elf hunter in vanilla to play with my cousin who got me hooked on the game. Well back in vanilla WoW hunters were probably one of the hardest character to level to 10 since you had no pet and were pretty squishy. I made it to level 7 and was so angry and salty about dying so much I just deleted the character. Well later on my cousin rolled a new gnome warlock and wanted me to level with him so as a joke I rolled a dwarf hunter named Huntur and finally stuck it out and hit level 10 and I never looked back. He's still my main but unfortunately I had to rename him to Sindark due to being reported on an RP server. I've always loved the hunter class and always will and am super excited for the class changes.

As for what hunter I would like to see in the hunters order hall I would have to say Hemet Nesingwary. I'm not 100% sure if he's there or not but if he isn't I would love to have him in my order hall directing me to go kill a large number of random animals. He's a huge part of WoW lore and the WoW experience and a true pop culture icon in the WoW community and deserves to be in the hunters order hall.

I'm playing Warlock this time around, after playing a Hunter for 8 years. I hate the Hunter changes, and the new demo looks super fun. Plus, I feel locks are pretty underrepresented lol.

I'd love to see Gul'dan in the order hall. Maybe a repentant Gul'dan who decides to use his power for good...yeah right xD

I would like you play a rogue in Legion because i like the Class and main it on live, played since WOTLK, I really the beta because i LOVE the new Sub rogue but not a single streamer plays it ever Feelsbadman

So like in 

NFL Fantasy "Pick me" :D

Once a warlock, always a warlock :)  Warlock was the first class I played when I started playing back in BC.  I just don't know yet which spec I will main.  I have never liked demonology much, but I might consider it again with this xpac.

As for which warlock NPC I'd like in the order hall, Gul'dan :)

As a Death Knight player since the start of WotLK... I will play a Blood DK as main spec. All the lore involved in the class is very special to me, we are the representation of death, I love that.

If I have to chose a relevant NPC for my class... I will chose Darion Mograine, the story and representation during the expansion was amazing and I hope that he would be at Legion.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to anyone reading this comment smile.png

Edited by Ranok

Im planing to change from warlock to havoc dh, and my fav npc character is king varian and tirion fordring.

Edited by hossein2801

Gonna stick with my Rogue as i have since TBC.
As for npc's i hope my fellow Tyrion the gnome is there as we short people need to stick together :> Mathias Shaw should be there aswell ofc. 

I have mained Warrior whole time , but this time i am going for Demon hunter not only they are totally badass but i love glaives weapons and i hope that my favorite character will show up and it is Illidan Stormrage . I also hope we will see some brothers reunion :)

i'll be maining my DK which i believe to be the best class ever. the role behind them never ceased to amaze me, and the DK starting quests are the only ones that i love doing over and over again. My favourite npc is Thassarian because he was the companion of Arthas following Mal'ganis and everything related to Arthas (and how he became the Lich King) is my passion.."Ashes, to ashes" brothers!

Hunter has been my main and will continue to be so.

As for NPCs, always loved the Marksman/Archer fantasy so probably one of the Windrunner sisters. Hoping we actually get an appearance and not just her bow.  

Long Timer Viewer but first post!

From everything I have read and seen about Legion i'm leaning Monk all the way. Really looking forward to switching to all three specializations on a daily basis.  No other class has a Keg as it's weapon.

Of course i think Taran Zhu embodies the monk spirit but i would be interested in seeing some possible Monks from other races aka Human take center stage as there is more to a Monk than just Pandas!