FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Started in Wrath of the Lich King I will be playing Paladin was my first character and is my main can't wait to check out the Paladin Class Order Halls!.

I'll be playing a BM hunter in Legion. She's actually my third main, after Rogue and Frost DK. I just like shooting people I guess lol.

Favourite npc hunter? Hemet Nesingwary (sp) not fond of his quests but he's a fabulously insane character

Been maining Hunter since Wotlk and I'm looking forward to playing Mage and Hunter. I'd love to see Rexxar in Hunter class hall! :P

Good luck all and have fun!

I will be maining demon hunter in Legion. Ever since I started playing WoW and read something about the lore I wanted to play a demon hunter because Illidan was by far my favorite character. I really hope we demon hunters will be able to see Illidan in our order hall later on in the expension since he is the real demon hunter.

I'm gonna main Survival Hunter because the artifact seems very cool and the gameplay of the class spec seems very very funny and new compared to mms hunter and beast masterie hunter. I'd like to see which famous character of the game this class will have as follower (I already know Rexxar) I can't wait to play Legion and try every class spec (first I need to get 100 every class ^^) try all of the artifacts weapons especially the SP one Xal'atath, Blade of the Black empire, I'll learn more about the Old Golds, things that I love in Wow (I'll know more when Warcraft Chronicles will be available in France). Fury warrior seems funny too but I'll first main Survival hunter only to have Rexxar as my personnal body guard !

I will be playing my Pally. I'm really enjoying tanking. :D  I love Jaina. She has always been my love. I played a Mage for years.

my holy priest all the way..i remember seeing Tyrande whisperwind for the 1st time and thinking..wow. she's so pretty and pure.only thing that she wants in life is to protect her people and the ones she loves. and i could totally relate to that!

i will try my resto druid but need to check how it is, if i didn't test the rest of the chars i don't know if i main them xD

I plan on maining a Rogue this expac,  mainly because there was a lot of lore surrounding Garona and the Vancleefs as well. they have a lot of rich stories behind them and I look forward to learning more about them.

Monk because only monks are strong enough to defeat burning legion. 

Favourite npc? definitely Chen Stormstout

I am looking forward to playing my Warlock this expansion. Demonology looks to be a very unique play style and I can't wait to try it out! Also, the warlock's artifact weapons, especially demonology's, really stand out.  The NPC that I would like to see in my class order hall would be Niby the Almighty! It would be nice to see the little gnome that taught me how to summon my first infernal, hanging out in my class hall. 

Edited by MamoulianAtx

MAGE because in my 10 years of playing this game, It's the one class I havn't played farther then level capping it.  Other then some frost mage pvp in MoP for obvious Lol'ing reasons.  

Im picking Jaina Proudmoore just to piss everyone off.  K thanks byeeee

All the way back in 2011, My Partner was playing wow.. i hated it.. as much as he tried to get me involved in the game i just wasn't having it, one day i just made an account and played until lvl 20 without him knowing.. my first char was a dwarf paladin.. now i have all the expansions up to Warlords.. i love my lil pally.. haven't played in awhile as we are expecting our lil dwarf anyday now :D IRL

Pippililsock

I plan on playing a warlock in Legion. But I'm struggling to think of a favorite warlock NPC. Gul'dan is so evil, if he came across an injured Perky Pug in his travels, his only thought would be to find some way to harvest the poor pug's dying moment to create a portal to another world to send his evil minions to conquer and exploit. I like to think of my warlock as using the powers of the Burning Legion against the Burning Legion to save Azeroth. Gul'dan is the kind of orc who uses the powers of the Burning Legion against everyone who's not Gul'dan to save Gul'dan. Maybe someone can help me here in the comments.

• Like 1

Although I haven't 100% decided, I'm leaning towards a Frost DK for my main going into Legion.  I've played melee and/or healed since early vanilla, but spent nearly all of WoD as a ranged DPS.  I want to get back to my melee roots, and so far I like what I see from Death Knights.

I would like to find Mankrik's Wife in my class order hall.  I have spent many long years, wandering aimlessly through the Barrens, searching for her body, only to come up empty handed.  After all this time playing, there are two things I want more than anything, and that's to finally find her and to finally get to participate in a WoW Beta.

I will be playing my Affliction Warlock.  The gameplay seems to be a bit better, and the damage rotation flows more smoothly than the other caster classes.

Only the Rogue!! I'd love to see Edwin VanCleef in the class order hall, but I guess that won't ever happen, since he is already dead. smile.png

Edited by j0ey

First, I want to thank you guys for this giveaway and I really hope to win a beta smile.png

I really looking forward Legion, all the new stuff, new class(Demon Hunters), etc... but especially play my Mage as i've been playing for 10 years until now.

And my favourite class NPC that I like to see in my Order Hall is Khadgar, obviously the perfect one! So proud of him.

cheers!