FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will be maining a death knight , leveled a warrior when I first joined , just so I can make my dk and I've been in love with the class ever since , I would like to see Koltira Deathweaver and Thassarian in my class order hall as best buddies again :)

I'll be maining a Feral Druid in Legion. I have always been a tank, but always wanted to be a kitty cat. I now have the chance to play it as my primary spec, so I am excited for that. Plus the new cat models look awesome!

My favourite NPS would probably be Milhouse Manastorm. He is funny and I love listening to all his voicelines in game. Hopefully he will make a return in Legion ;D

I'll be playing a paladin- it was a hard choice between him and my deathknight, but I just can't ignore that Ashbringer heh.  I've had the corrupt one since BC and made myself a bit of a reputation with it among my guild and friends, so I kind of have to continue that tradition as well!  It'll be fun having my unique transmog of Ashbringer too to separate it from the other ones I think heh (and that with the new mog system even my deathknight can use my version!).

For a favorite character- I'd have to give that to Alexandros Mograine hands down.  He's always been the most iconic paladin character in my eyes and a very large reason why I play the class.  His story has always been one of the strongest for me in the Warcraft universe- it's just so full of iconic moments, heroism and tragedy too. I even made my deathknight to follow the lore of his son too, which is every bit as awesome as his own.  The Mograines are by far my favorites in WoW heh.

Voted for Demon Hunter :) I am looking forward to try some new content, which points me to choose already very well known classes for me, like Death Knight and Druid, in order to level up faster and explore more content for short period of time. Death Knights are my favourite, and I take Driuds as fast level ups....but damn, i want to try some new ways for....killing mobs (and ppl, meh i might be joking :D ). So yeah, i'll definitely start with the new class, Demon Hunter shell it be! :D And than I'll be to lazy to level up smth else, and probably stick to the Demon Hunter as main....+ they look batshit cool ! :)

My main will be an enhancement shaman. I'm switching from my warlock which I've played in WoD. The ideal follower would be Thrall. That won't happen but one can still dream :)

i'm planning main character a warrior in Legion. I playing death knight since WotLK. But when i see warrior spell animation in legion, this is change my decision. And second reason is account shared transmogrification; i have tusks of mannoroth and its look amazing Orc Fury Warrior. ^^

I have played a druid for many years think it's about time I mained one

And I want naralex as a follower

My main for legion will be warlock, I've played warlock for a long time and I really enjoy the playstyle of it, want to check out how it is and train some in the legion beta if I ever get one. My favorite NPC must be Gul'dan, even though he's so evil I just think he's a really cool character and he's very important for the lore.

Im gonna play a shaman, i just love the look of their spells and the feel of the class fantasy being one with the elements no matter which spec you play!

As for NPC's gotta have thrall! My fav character in all of wow TBH.

My class will be huner!I am playing it since Cata becouse when goblin was an actual thing i wanted to play it so i started a hunter!  Mostly i played MM but as I heared it isnt the best in Legion, soo i will try out Survival first becouse i am intrested.I want to see Rexxar becouse evry time when i log in to my hunter I always have the feeling that i am actually a hunter who i famous and things like that. And now i can actually have this feeling with my order hall! I really really look forward to Legion! <3

Hello All,

Playing hunter since 2006 and it remains my main until this game ends. I have compared with all the other classes but hunter remains my favorite one.

Looking forward to check survival spec in Legion smile.png

Regards,

Nirvana

Warrior been playing it as my main since i stared back in tbc, my fav warrior npc is grommash hellscream! hope he comes and helps from draenor.

I'm torn between Mage and Hunter. Those are my current two favorite classes, and to be honest, I haven't really heard too many good things about hunters from my friends who are playing in the beta. I'd like to see for myself how the class feels before making a decision.

As for a class NPC, my favorite NPC of all is Tyrande, since she is a huntress after all.

Edited by smosher13
  • Like 1

I will be playing my Death Knight. She has been my main since wrath and my favorite class. My fave npc would be the Lich King, I don't see him joining me in my order hall however wink.png

Death knight is my main class since wotlk. However, I've been away from the game for a while, so I don't know anything about order hall NPCs, but I'd like Ragnaros.

Hi, Demon hunter for me, the changes on my shaman is a little to much :/

And as a demon hunter, i've only one cool choice on the class NPC : Illidan Stormrage.

I will be playing my priest I love her and can't imagine another class being my main. I'd like to see Tyrande Whisperwind in my class halls :)

Enhancement Shaman, just can't think playing another melee than this one, too fun especially with the upcoming changes x)

"Boomkin" Worgen Balanced Druid Finagitcha of whisperwind and cant wait to get my artifact weapon and try the demon hunter  . started playing last year and love this game i have become a huge Blizzard fan .

I am kinda torn. I was a druid tank for the longest time and then went monk. Since MOP, I've been monk. But I really miss druid tanking. I'm going druid at the start, but I'll keep my monk geared etc. 

I think I would love to see Malfurion. 

Either way, thanks for the chance at a beta key. 

Druid, there has been talk that they're awesome again. Though I have several hears and I'm leveling up a shaman as well I'll stick to druid because I've always loved their style of healing and mobility.

Of course i'd like to see Malfurion. I know that's basic, but he IS the face of druids. I wouldn't mind seeing a new and upcoming druid play a more diverse role and important role.