FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main in Legion will be a Warrior.  I've mostly mained a Warrior since I started in BC, and they're looking pretty fun to play in Legion.  Both Arms and Fury appear to have gotten dramatic improvements to their gameplay and I look forward to testing those out.

A little torn between Saurfang and Varian as my favorite Warrior.  I think I'll go with Varian after watching the Legion cinematic again.  Though it'd be cool to see either in the Warrior Class Hall.

I will play my human Protection warrior as my main, as I have since Cataclysm. I love warrior for his ability to block and absorb lots of damage, and I believe that in current content he is very underappreciated, I hope it will change in Legion.

If I were to choose - and I have not yet seen Warrior's order hall - I would love to see Magni Bronzebeard, I have heard rumours that they were re-doing his model right after BlizzCon, and I still hope that I would see him return :)

I hope that I will get that beta key, I preordered Legion right after it was possible during BlizzCon, but still Almighty Blizzard didn't grant me the access I had hoped to get :( This giveaway seems to be my last chance for the amazing opportunity to help find bugs and glitches, help Blizzard create the ultimate gaming experience in Legion

I'm playing my Death Knight as I fell in love with the Frost gameplay in WoD. Those artifact weapons are looking pretty sweet too.

Darion Mograine is pretty cool.

I'll play Warlock in legion. Played since vanilla

I'd like to see Gul'dan in my order halls. He is a cool characters.

I have seen the druid talents which is why I am definitely playing druid, the way they changed each spec seems so great, my favourite NPC by far is Sylvanas, she has so much history and is definitely one of the most lore-based characters.

Definitely mage, always played dps since WotLK, and mage just best choice with 3 versatile specs. Hopefully, my favorite spec -  frost,  will be playable, since it just so cool to freeze everything xD 

As for NPC, of course, Jaina. 

I'm planning to main my Night Elf Marksmanship Hunter in Legion.  I've played hunter since Cataclysm and been hooked on maining a hunter ever since.  I'm loving the class changes, making it much more interesting to play than before.  I will of course also check out Beast Mastery, but Marksmanship is definitely my preferred spec to main.

If I could have a class specific NPC in my class hall it would definitely be Sylvanas.  Fierce!!  Need I say more?

Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone else.

Planning on playing my Death Knight as my main, and possibly alt-ing a demo lock or shadow priest.. He has been my main on and off since WotLK. I love playing him in all aspects of the game, both PvE and PvP.

As for the NPC or lore character, I'm extremely excited to hear about the new Four Horsemen thing for DK's and the emergence of Bolvar again. I'd be ecstatic to see either of those in our order hall, although I'm not entirely sure how good it will look from an outside perspective (lore-wise), if other people where to see what is going on with Acherus.

Good luck everyone :D

I think I will be playing a Hunter as I currently am. Because I hate giving up a character I've put so much work in.sad.png  But Enhancement Shaman is cool, too. It will be my Main-Twink biggrin.png

Rexxar would be the NPC of my choice!

Edited by Quminda

I plan on doing a duel-main situation with a restoration shaman and holy priest. Shaman will hit max level first, as it's been my main since mid-WOTLK, then I will alternate between them for the lv110 grind to be raid ready. For shamans, I would love to see Drek'Thar. While I generally prefer alliance, he's one horde I will always have a spot for. For priests, I am excited to see >>spoiler alert<< Alonsus Foal >>spoiler end<<.

I will be creating a warlock first. My current warlock was the first character i've created in late tbc. I fell inlove with it , i hated it , but i kept on comming back to it .

currently it's my favorite character to raid with (davinka on swc eu) and i just love everything about warlocks at this moment so i'm excited how they're looking in legion. 

Who'm i'd want to see in my classhall is wilfred fizzlebang, that anoying little turd from totc in wotlk, how my old guild (gnome on a stick) kept on making jokes about him, for a little anoying gnome he's quite adorable and i honestly think he's a great character albeit a bit daft

Hi i am new member here but i check this page continuosly to check guide for my alts rotation.

on the topic, i will play mage since i start on vanilla was my first class i always have a thing for mage but i have rotate for all class on game with respec a huge npc to see on class order hall i will love see jaina ( NOT A DREADLORD) she is my best hero of wow well varyam too. so thumbs up.

P.d: not very good at englisdh sorry

I main'd a enhancement shaman in WoD, and after looking at the class changes (unfortunately for enhancement), I will most likely main an elemental shaman in legion. My favorite shaman NPC is definitely Thrall, leveling next to him throughout WoD made quite an impression. I hope the elements forgive him and he becomes a permanent part of the Maelstrom.

Shamans are by far my favorite, they have the magic of a mage, the survivability of mail armor, and the versatility of druids all in one class. Farseer Nobundo was my first ever shaman trainer and favorite trainer back in BC, and I love his Draenei roots and seeing a world where shamanism had all but gone extinct and the elements twisted by massive magic he sill stood strong and taught those following the way of the Shaman. 

Edited by Xody

Really looking forward to Legion! I picked hunter above on the poll, but I've been going back and forth between Hunter/Warrior/Demon Hunter. I've also been looking into other classes, but those are my top 3 picks thus far...- once I get beta I can do a lot of testing and hopefully finalize my choice! (Also, for the Alliance! :P)

I will be maining my WARRIOR in Legion! I love how reckless and barbaric they are and I can't live without charge. Nothing beats throwing yourself into a 1v5 like a wrecking ball - even if you die; VALHALLA AWAITS! Which is another thing - I love all the Norse mythology influence the class is getting now. I just wanna be a Viking.

My favourite Warrior NPC is Muradin. I love dwarves - the beards, the accent, the ale. He's also my favourite hero in Heroes of the Storm. I think he'd enjoy himself in the Warrior order hall and it would be great to meet him there!