FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I plan on playing my paladin in the expansion and I would like to see Sunwalker Dezco in my class hall.

Since its release I have always enjoyed my death knight and will continue to do so they legion I have played all classes and and roles and can't stop coming back to my Blood Spec Tank. I love it.

I'm planning on maining a Night Elf Demon Hunter since they're really mobile. I absolutely love Night Elves and they seem really interesting, their spells are also looking good at this point. I would really like to try out the DH class. and also see all the new animations. My favorite NPC character in the WoW universe has to be Illidan due to his back story and It's going to be awesome to see how he turns out in Legion! I'd love to see illidan in my class hall! happy.png

Good luck to everyone! <3

Edited by Grazzanator

We had five Draenor leaders, Tirion, Varian, Nazgrim, army of Theramore’s defenders, Cairne, Arthas and Vol'jin. The only thing that really worried me is Vol'jin. I knew that something would happen to Vol'jin too.

Shamans is my life. I hope I can see the shadow of Vol'jin as my mentor in Shaman class hall.

Good luck everyone

Demon hunter, I've been waiting for this class ever since Wow was released. I've enjoyed the looks of them on the streams a great deal. Illidian is just awesome, going for power, being beat down, and never giving up.

I'm going to stick with my Death Knight as my main. I'd like to see the Lich King in my Order Hall.

Of course I have to be playing enhancement shaman, I do not get more annoyed when people say, oh your class is only good for AoE, well I prove them people wrong and I want to continue doing such, I am really looking forward to playing it in legion and wielding doomhammer also the spell animations look amazing, I love the lore behind shamans in orcish. I love The elemental Duality lore e.g fire shamans have the positive trait of Passion and their negative trait is fury! I love how the shamans us the elements of the earth and worship, the main reason that I play shaman is because of their power lorewise, the other reason I will be playing shaman in legion is because I will be diving head first into the earthen ring and aiding them against the legion, and in legion from what I have seen of the gameplay of enhancement shaman it looks to have been cleaned up and made different for each other class (I also love the new resource of Maelstorm). But overall shaman will always be in my heart no matter how it plays as I cannot give it up. 

I will be playing a Ret. Paladin just have always loved the class, and I would love for Arthur the Faithful to be there Like he always has been as a Paladin Trainer.

Legion Hype!

After 5 years of healing i want a chance so going to main prot warrior in Legion! 

Picking a class that cant be a healer on purpose so i dont end up healing like always lol 

Hunter! I just love them as a raid class: Nice damage and a lot of utility/mobility. Favorite class NPC is Sylvanas. I dont care what some people say: She has a Bow, she is a Hunter! 

All i hope for in Legion is, that we will have to swap between specs for AoE and Singletarget fights. Not like in HFC where every boss was a MM boss. I like to play more than one spec in a raid.

Im planning on maining my ret paladin as i always do. With the new class halls im really hoping we get Turalyon somehow. Hes been teased for a few expansions and he is one of the most important parts of the paladin lore. So I hope he shows up in legion somehow. And if we dont get him, Theres always the great tirion fordring :D

Mage will be my main as a frost mage and favorite npc is jaina proudmoore as she is i my option the best frost mage i know. And would love to be her.

I'm planning on maining a havoc DH In legion mainly because they have amazing mobility and from the looks insane aoe Dps which sounds really fun. And my favorite Npc would have to be Illidan I just got done reading the book about him and he was misunderstood as a hero he was one of the greatest hero's Azeroth ever saw and kinda glad to see him coming back in legion! hope i get to try and help test the beta!!! :D

I'm planning on going with a Demon Hunter as my main. The play style looks fun and engaging.

I really like Chen Stormstout. He wouldn't really fit in Demon Hunter class hall but I'd like to see him out and about in The Broken Isles making brews and drunkenly stumbling into trouble.

Looking forward to the dk reworks, plan on playing unholy pve dps. 

Hope Thassarian is around for class halls/quests

hoping there is some changes to ebon hold also

I'm going to main mage just because of the three artifacts you can obtain as a Mage. Every artifact has its own -in my opinion- amazing lore behind it. :)

I'm planning on being a kickass demonhunter in Legion. This would be my first expansion I'd be able to join in from the start as I just started playing since january 2015, whilst Death knights will always have a place in my heart, they were never something I truly understood whilst playing as one. Demonhunters seem to be a lot easier and just a lot more badass. I'd go for the dps spec as that is what I've always done during my time on wow, the power seems to be insane, and the versatility in it's techniques seem to be really fun to level up. it would be a complete rehaul of what I'm playing now, which is a boomkin, which kind of thrives on patience and good timing, I feel like you can go more than one way with demon hunters and still be rewarded. I'd like that a lot, especially from a melee spec.

Needless to say I'd love to see Illidan in the class hall., but I don't think he will be present, at least not in a direct, physical way. That's why I'd like to see varedis, as he was Illidan's prized pupil it'd only be normal, and of course an honour to be taught by the best in the field. 

Im going to follow the light in Legion,and holy priest will be my first choise.Ive been enjoyed playing priest since BC and seen many changes to that class.Hopefully holy priest gets its place in the sun on next expansion!

My favourite NPC in game (WAS) Uther because he is noble and so much lore tied to him.

My warrior will always be my main character as it has been since the beginning. I would like to see Genn Greymane in our Order Hall. 

I have been waiting to play a Demon Hunter for years now and finally i will be able to. The only concern (kinda) that i want Blizzard to adress is the lack of transmogable options to the DH, if they add some classics glaives models used by NPCs that would be amazing! Anyway this class have all the flavor im looking for, it looks cool, flashy and fun.

As a favorite NPC i can safely say that im looking at every bit of info into Illidan, he had a lacking storyline in TBC and i hope they adress it very well in later patches. As a future Demon Hunter we all need senpai back in action. 

As always, I will be maining a Hunter. I have been one since Vanilla, and Legion will not break that trend.

I am most excited about having Rexxar in my class hall.My Draenei Beastmaster's personality is inspired by Rexxar's in many ways.