FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm definitely maining my Monk in Legion! When I started playing in BC, I played a Shaman because I felt like they'd be the most appropriate available class for using fist weapons to try and get a "monk-like" fantasy going, because that's what I was really into at the time. So when MoP came out, I was happy to stop pretending and play an actual Monk.

Li Li is the Strongest Monk. She is my friend, she is the Strongest, and we are going to hang out all the time in the Monk class order hall.

im gonna play demon hunter havoc because memories of wc3 and kayn sunfury is my fav demon hunter npc because of his loyalty to lord illidan

in legion i will play demon hunter because "hell i like it"

my favourite npc that i want to see is Loramus return as a demon possessed by a demonhunter that stand by our side :D

i have always mained a DK sicne wrath, really excited to play a DH finally, been dreaming about this day for years!

My main will always be Rogue. :) I am really excited for the class hall in the Dalaran sewers and I watched Bellulargaming play the artifact quests for each specialization during the alpha. I am really excited for the Assassination quest, with how Vanessa Vancleef is your ally once you complete the quest for the artifact daggers. I have always thought the SI:7 was great as well, so doing a quest against them (when you team up with Garona) seems really fun.

I will be playing my paladin tank as my main. Paladins have got so many new tools that the class just looks amazing to play at the moment. As for my favourite hero Tirion Fordring has to be it. His character arc is fantastic ( his background with eitrigg and his son's descent), added to his redemption like story with art has. The speech in the lich King fight still gives me shivers.

My pick will be the druid. I managed somehow to always main a druid since I started playing WoW. Main spec, healer and off-spec, tank. I focused both on pvp & pve, finding the class extremely versatile smile.png .

Regarding my favourite NPC, all my votes go to archdruid, Malfurion Stormrage, husband of Tyrande Whisperwind, twin brother of Ilidan.smile.png

Warrior all the way since Wotlk and the coming of Titan's grip. He's not in game, but my favorite warrior is Broxigar. Hopefuly Odyn will open up Valhala for other races and Broxigar will make an appearance.

I'm planning on playing Paladin. Either my Blood Elf or my Dwarf. Do not know yet. Been fascinated with Holy Paladins since TBC where I had a twink Holy Paladin who was a boss. Finally got to max level in Wrath with a Holy Pally and absolutely loved the play style. The large single target heals and versatility they brought is what really got me on the holy paladin. 

For characters I would like to see in the class order hall: I'm not entirely sure. I think it would be really cool if the ghost of Uther was around in the Order Hall to give advice or something. 

As for favorite NPC I've always been fond of Vol'jin. I absolutely love his character design. 

Good luck to all who enter!

I'm playing my holy paladin in legion, i think with the new changes it will give that extra edge paladins need to be top healers again! My favorite NPC is Malfurion tho, i like his lore combined with illidan it makes a great read! Gl everyone

I will be valiantly commanding my Warrior into the depths of the Legion's masses, come Legion. Nothing quite beats hitting people with a big weapon (or two)!

My favorite NPC has to be King Varian, he is just quite simply put, one hard s-o-b. Everything a Warrior aspires to. The trailer to Legion shows not only his prowess with a blade (or two) but his persistence, emotion and passion. He's da bomb.

I've been playing my Warrior since Vanilla so I have to go through Legion with him first!! Really excited to try out the fury artifacts and see the new animations. The Warrior I would pick would be Broxigar from war of the ancients. I'd hope that since we are in the Halls of Vakor he has found a resting place there!

Protection Paladin. With my truthguard i will reveal all the hidden plot holes. For the light!

Warlock! It's my main since vanilla and will always be my main.

I think I can say with confidence, that Guldan is my role model :D

My main in Legion will be my warlock that I've played since BC, I'm quite excited to try out the new demonology. It will be fun to summon hordes of demons to destroy my enemies!                                  

My favorite warlock npc and hope to see her in the class order hall is Jubeka Shadowbreaker from the green fire quest line. Reading her journal about her adventure with Kanrethad Ebonlocke and how he slowly turned more and more corrupted was awesome.

Edited by Spiffy77

I'm going to main a Warrior, then i will level a pally, most likely prot. I'd love to see Tirion Fordring in the pally class hall.as for warrior class hall, i'd like to see Genn Greymane. I hope to play soon to test out the changes in my two favorite classes.

Hey ! I am going to play a druid because it is a versatile class ! At first I would play the specialization restoration and as on the other extensions I would set in specialization 2 balance and in specialization 3 guard ! 

Cenarius is the best :D

Good luck everyone and have fun !!!

Hello and thank you for the chance at a beta key. I love this game and been playing it since 2 months before BC came out. I've raided all though the years and even stuck it out in wod and kept saying it get better it get better. I would love to test out MM hunter and maybe a few of my alt. My fav hunter in teh game has to be alleria windrunner. also cant wait to use her bow. I will actually test the game and not just play it as if it was a live game. I want to sumbit bugs I have tested many many mmos Aion, Rift, wod, etc. Please hook me up 

Edited by lunarsky0988

I am planning on trying Demon Hunter first and hopefully main him. I've been waiting for a long time for them to come since Illidan Stormrage is one of my favorite I can't wait to play his role. I also like dashy and mobile classes so Demon hunter checks that.

As I said I would like to see Illidan in my order hall. (not sure if he is already there since I haven't played yet).