Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Cheap Druid Standard

7 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Druid Cheap Standard deck.

Players don't get C'thun for free anymore, so the deck cost (and some of the text) needs some editing :)

9 minutes ago, Guest MiG said:

Players don't get C'thun for free anymore, so the deck cost (and some of the text) needs some editing :)

C'Thun should still be given for free when opening the first WotoG pack. There was no announcement that it is no longer true and all sources still say the same - C'Thun can be obtained only by opening the first WotoG pack. 

Needs to be updated for YotM, some cards not usable in Standard atm

1 hour ago, Guest Sunstringer said:

Needs to be updated for YotM, some cards not usable in Standard atm

Our authors are currently incredibly busy, and there are decks that need change sooner than this one, but we'll get to this one as well. Sorry to keep you waiting.

I built that exact deck but it wont let me use it in standard! Can someone explain to me why? It should work right? thanks1

7 hours ago, Guest flip said:

I built that exact deck but it wont let me use it in standard! Can someone explain to me why? It should work right? thanks1

Delete the deck and create it again, and make sure to convert it to standard.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By L0rinda

The Americas Spring Playoffs and Championship were played over the weekend of May 28-29.
      The new Americas Champion is Muzzy.  Muzzy has long been touted as one of the best ladder players in the world, but has previously not converted this into any big wins. He will go to the World Spring Championship in Shanghai in July, alongside DiegoDias, Ant, and Kuonet who rounded out the top four.
      The tournament was a grueling one, with many players bringing Control Decks, and some of the rounds of Swiss lasting over 3 hours. The archetypes brought by the top four are listed below:
        Muzzy: Control Paladin, Giant Miracle Rogue, Jade Shaman, Quest Warrior
        DiegoDias: Jade Druid, Murloc Paladin, Quest Rogue, Quest Warrior
        Ant: Aggro Druid, Secret Mage, Murloc Paladin, Pirate Warrior
        Kuonet: Discover Mage, Control Paladin, Evolve Shaman, Quest Warrior
      As you can see, the meta seems to be healthy, with many viable options.
      Next week is the APAC Spring Playoffs, at which point all sixteen qualifiers for the World Spring Championship will have been decided.
    • By Almerish
      Hey there guys Just got back into wow after going on hiatus due to college and a lot of changes has happened since EN was progression material xD So i have spent a while trying to get my character back up and into shape however i feel like i am doing lower dps than i should at 897 ilvl. Could you look me over and yell at me if i am doing something wrong? (note i am not in a raiding guild so all my raids are pugged and i am a scrub at using warcraftlogs since i am using them for the first time since about 3 days ago).
      Armory:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/almerish
      Latest raid:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CmRrKDTj4Z9G8vXh

Thanks in advance!

• By L0rinda

The Americas Region HCT Spring Playoffs will take place over the weekend of 27-28 May 2017.
      The HCT Spring playoffs for the Europe region was completed last weekend, with Hoej, Kolento, Neirea, and Rdu qualifying for the Global Championship next month.
      This weekend is the turn of the Americas region, and the reaction last week is that many players have submitted very greedy control decks in their lists. The players who have submitted the greediest lists will be well placed in the control mirror matches, but those same players will need to dodge the handful of Aggro lineups that are out there.
      To find out if your favourite player has qualified, you can check the standings here. The top 64 and ties made it to the main event, along with 8 Tavern Heroes. The event can be seen on the official Twitch channel from 8am PDT on Day One and 9am PDT on Day Two.
    • By Hybridlol
      New to forums and looked around a little bit. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a current BiS list for resto druids, includes m+ loot table ect. Anything would be appreciated, thanks!
    • By Starym

A new mini-series of funny shorts has started, and we already have 2 episodes out! Mulligans sees an ordinary guy complete the quests that everyday life throws his way with the help of some unusual friends: Uther, Jaina, and Gul’dan. See them battle printer problems and who gets to ride shotgun in the first two episodes: